Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Technique behind bots

Discussion on Technique behind bots within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Technique behind bots

So, whats extually the technique behind bots. Is it a server between the client from SRO and the server of Sro? What does to bot do for the actions? Is it only sending raw hex data to the server? How is it hooked with the client like:
Code:
new byte[] {0x07,0x00,0x45,0x71,0x33,0x71,0x01,0x04,0x6c,0x05,0x00,0x00,0x00};
A lot of questions, if you have time to awnser plx else you wasted time by reading this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bicheon Skill => Shield Technique
04/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Just one short question. The BR Increase Skill, does it increase the overall Blocking Rate for Physical and Magical attacks, or just for physical attacks like it is explained in the Skill description ? Can someone with that skill test it at magical Mobs ? I want to know it because i consider skilling it as buff against int based opponents. ^^ looking forward for some answers :) ...thx
may technique b s pgbbkas ng gacha?
03/22/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 14 Replies
may technique b s pgbbkas ng gacha? ung iba rw kc kumpleto n s 500php lng...kng meron pls share nmn po!!:handsdown:
technique to Get Pet in mybrute
05/20/2009 - Browsergames - 9 Replies
So how do you get a pet dog, a pet wolf or a pet bear in MyBrute? 1. First, create a new MyBrute character but make sure that your name uses exactly three vowels. Vowels are the letters A, E, I, O and U. An example is my MyBrute character which uses exactly three vowels - A, U and I. It doesn't matter how long the name or if you use numbers, as long as there are only three vowels. 2. Then more important, you must pupil that character under someone that has a pet. You can sign up under my...
New Weapon Stacking Technique?
03/15/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
I read this on another forum. I play on wowscape/wowcrack and haven't been able to get this to work, though many other forum readers have confirmed that it does. Original Post: "...Now, on alot of servers this (weapon stacking) has been patched blah blah blah. So here is how you can wepon stack a new way! All you have to do is do the same steps as on the video EXCEPT instead of switching your weapons back and forth you simply run in and out of an instance! I found it easier to run in...