Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hackers are sending signs.

Discussion on Hackers are sending signs. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,613
Hackers are sending signs.

That would let my dream come true and i can imagin 90% of the whole silkroad community too.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2017, 04:34   #2

I hope these hackers boycott Joymax for remove idiot systems like VIP, PREMIUM MAGIC POP CARDS, WHEELS OF BLUES AND MORE CRAPPY F10 ITENS.
Old 06/16/2017, 14:00   #3

Received Thanks: 1,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by __GranT__ View Post
I hope these hackers boycott Joymax for remove idiot systems like VIP, PREMIUM MAGIC POP CARDS, WHEELS OF BLUES AND MORE CRAPPY F10 ITENS.
yeah i hope so too, we all want that old **** back
Old 06/17/2017, 16:48   #4

That was funny
Old 06/17/2017, 17:01   #5

GL JOYMAX HACKERS !!!
Old 06/22/2017, 13:56   #6

Quote:

Will never be removed
Old 06/22/2017, 15:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrLauert View Post
Will never be removed

Well speaking the truth this system is genius, back in the day they could have come up with it, when there was a goldbot problem. Actually this system is only bad for bots, normal people don' really care i guess. Anyway we're at 2017 so legit players are almost dead therefore i understand the struggle everyone is facing right now.
Old 06/25/2017, 21:59   #8

elite*gold: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
Well speaking the truth this system is genius, back in the day they could have come up with it, when there was a goldbot problem. Actually this system is only bad for bots, normal people don' really care i guess. Anyway we're at 2017 so legit players are almost dead therefore i understand the struggle everyone is facing right now.
true
Old 06/26/2017, 13:08   #9

Quote:
I agree with you.
Old 06/28/2017, 14:58   #10

Quote:
What about 15D gear: magic stones are disabled, so the only way to make blues to 15d itens is PAYING. Some people spent A LOT of wheels until a item take many lines of blues. I saw people spending 800+ silks to make just 1 item FB with a lot of STR lines.
So do you really think that this system is "genius"? For me its just ridiculous. If there was a way to obtain this from any instance dungeon.. okay. But in fact its another milking-money just like proof stones.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2017, 15:17   #11

elite*gold: 251
Quote:
What about 15D gear: magic stones are disabled, so the only way to make blues to 15d itens is PAYING. Some people spent A LOT of wheels until a item take many lines of blues. I saw people spending 800+ silks to make just 1 item FB with a lot of STR lines.
So do you really think that this system is "genius"? For me its just ridiculous. If there was a way to obtain this from any instance dungeon.. okay. But in fact its another milking-money just like proof stones.
they are just trying to make as much money as possible from this game, because its clear as day it will die soon enough
Old 06/28/2017, 22:25   #12

Quote:
noone forces them to pay money, if they can spend 800 silks on one item good for them. And we were talking about fatique system not 15d or anything. If you ever have your own game company you will definitely look at methods of buying yourself a brand new lexus.
And also like that guy ^ said, this game is gonna die soon, this xian server is their last hope to make some nice cash