Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

official silkroad i want to start again

Discussion on official silkroad i want to start again within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
official silkroad i want to start again

hello guys , i just want to try play on official silkroad servers , im just wondering how its does look now on those servers? is this point to start a new game on silkroad official ? can someone who play there tell me couples words about this ? if there is a point , which server should i choose ? if there is no point maybe someone can offer me a good one private server, but really good one , not like PAY TO WIN or maybe another version of silkroad ? like csro , vsro , ksro , etc. ? im waiting for responds thanks !
Old 05/24/2017, 14:55   #2

elite*gold: 118
Starting on iSRO from the beginning to me personally is kind of useless and time wasting. If you are not looking for a private server then I would recommend joining Ephesus its a server hosted by JcPlanet and you can consider it as a new official server . Its Cap 100 as far as I know and its increasing by time . But if you are looking for a good private server then go to and there you will find some decent servers.
Old 05/24/2017, 19:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
Starting on iSRO from the beginning to me personally is kind of useless and time wasting. If you are not looking for a private server then I would recommend joining Ephesus its a server hosted by JcPlanet and you can consider it as a new official server . Its Cap 100 as far as I know and its increasing by time . But if you are looking for a good private server then go to and there you will find some decent servers.
Thank you so much for your answer , im looking also for one good private server but its really really hard to find nice one with good system , nice peoples ( no kids or guys who spend all moneys for silks) and stable server !