FIRST OF ALL < ITS STILL BETA

so the answers to ur question is gonna change very soon
but anyway here they are
* - 1 > lvl 90
* - 2 > sometimes its full > u get in 5 , 10 min max ,
* - 3 > real administrators have vacation I guess still they do , I thought its over but yea they are trying too .. there has been a lot of bans

but not fully yet
* - 4 > Char names has to be with the russian keyboard , but u can use the russian letters to make the english names readeble , there are some letters u can read , like R K M O P H T B A X C W I guess few more

* - 5 > everythign is same as sro , gold and drop rates are 2x at this moment , like I said its still BETA <
* - 6 > GM's arent active ingame .. and there is no event .. because its still beta , when it changes I am sure big things will happen , within the next month we will see a lot of changes

what ever it is , no one knows
ur welcome =)