Belive it or not, I can definetly say that there is a lvl 90 char, a wizzard.
He killed the last isy on server Caan (Zeus).
He is lvl 90, using an old bug which allows you to create a gm char, I don't know anymore how this works but I know that it worked on isro aswell in the very beginning.
Maybe someone of you remember this old bug?
If so, pm me, I could offer some great things
How about not talking like this?
Stop being offensive.
If you don't belive this ****, leave and don't read it.
I am 100% sure that he is NOT a GM and that he is lvl 90.
I only got a crappy screenshot, made by my friend without using unicode -.-
Whatever, this bug was on isro aswell, before Babel opened.
People spawned isy with 1 hp and so on, then they closed the servers for like 2 weeks.
Stop this insulting ****, you are the kid here.
Go home with your offtopic posts.
The screen shows that he is 76+, we had him in party, he is lvl 90.
This is an old bug which worked on isro aswell, that's why I ask, maybe someone remembers how it works...
its out of offical rsro forum
mod said it is just a pk2 edit but i dont beleave him , he just trys to calm down the crowd until admins come to work again i suppose.
hý!
yeah, that screen posted 2-3 posts earlier is made by me. got pwned by that dude on the spot. he killed me with nuke for 43k dmg...was too slow to stop auuuu.....well, then we saw him on penon warriors, he was taxing some noob chars, later he pked a mate of mine and later he disappeared in roc mountain. thats the story, believe it or not, it was not a media.pk2 like some retards, incl. mods on rusro forum says.
WTB ruSRO Char 12/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies I Want to buy an ruSRO account with an china full int nuker lvl 64+ i prefer as build an s/s with ice/lightning and bicheon or fire
i would pay for them 20$ or 20€ also i can give my old zscz water account with an full int lvl64 spear nuker
iam pay with paypal
contact me via pm if u had interest
WTT rusro gold // WTS rusro char 06/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hi. I have for trade 200m on server Artemida on Rusro. I want to trade it for 200m gold on server Behepa and WTS rusro char server Artemida wizard/cler 52lvl for 150m gold on server Behepa. Leave offer
WTT my char at rusro+my swsro2 acc*HOT* 06/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies Hello i want to trade My CharsFor A call of duty modern warfare 2 or battlefield bad company 2 CD-KEY or if you have a steam acc with that i need all info with a screan of cd-key too
My Chars Info:
At Rusro:lv 61 ff with 96%
Build:Warlock/cleric
Sp:935k
Gold:200mil
Second Character At swsro2
he is a lv 70 bower he have a pickup pet for 10dadys more and 230mil gold and a atack pet (jeany) and alot of scralls
WTT->Rusro char with alot sp->swsro1,2 06/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies hello i want to trade my acc at rusro for other acc at swsro1 or swsro2.
My acc info:
Build:cleric/warlock.
Status:lvling up.
sp:943k sp left and he is FF.
lv:61.
server:Zeus.
Please offers? ^^
leave your offer and how i can contact you.
WTT->Rusro char with alot sp->swsro1,2 06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies hello i want to trade my acc at rusro for other acc at swsro1 or swsro2.
My acc info:
Build:cleric/warlock.
Status:lvling up.
sp:943k sp left and he is FF.
lv:61.
server:Zeus.
Please offers? ^^
leave your offer and how i can contact you.