Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet

Discussion on Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/11/2016, 14:21   #76

elite*gold: 0
Belive or not Eur > China =) in Silkroad-R

Anyway i will join , looking for active guild tho
i'm in holiday soo xDD *** *** =)
Old 08/11/2016, 15:14   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
Belive or not Eur > China =) in Silkroad-R
Dont think so, they are well balanced in sro-r, euro is stronger than china only at old system. In many cases, nukkers are more advantageous like doing FGW and Jupiter dungeons, in solo mode and pretty faster :P.
Old 08/12/2016, 05:51   #78

I hope people will make gameplays for youtube. There are still some who make it but I would love to see this server.
Old 08/12/2016, 08:51   #79

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by too.different.boy View Post
I hope people will make gameplays for youtube. There are still some who make it but I would love to see this server.
i will make one of the new server^^
but in german language :P sorry^^
Old 08/12/2016, 15:39   #80

Seems like the most p2w version of SRO yet. You literally will be kicked the **** out after 3hrs if you don't pay. Not looking to dump my wallet on this : \
Old 08/12/2016, 17:03   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singa View Post
Seems like the most p2w version of SRO yet. You literally will be kicked the **** out after 3hrs if you don't pay. Not looking to dump my wallet on this : \
That doesn't directly make it pay2win. It just makes it pay2play more than 3 hours per day (which is enough for most non-botters anyway).

So really, it is mostly punishing people who were hoping to bot all day, which is fantastic
Old 08/12/2016, 17:03   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singa View Post
See it as a PAY2PLAY server because lets face it, thats what it is. You get like 3 hour play time a day as like a trial and if u want full time you PAY2PLAY, also the first months wont be pay2win so enjoy the first months of the server before you can start selling silk items to get the pay2win going, unless JC Planet decides they dont want it to be any pay2win in the game which is unlikely but could happen.
Old 08/12/2016, 21:35   #83

So you prefer play in Privates server with untrustable Gms and what close in 2-3 months ?
Ofc the server is p2w,all servers are p2w lol,Probabily most of Online Games are p2w( not sure xD )
Me ? i played in these shi.ts for like 2 years and between no liìfe servers where y need to trade for about 6hours/day and other sh.it i prefer to pay 30$/months for play in a stable,trustable server.....and yes i'm playing Official server since 2007 ^^
Old 08/12/2016, 22:15   #84

I don't think i've ever played on a silkroad-r 90cap server so I don't really know if chinese chars actually beats eu in the 90cap. In the original version of silkroad the europeans would beat chinese chars in pvp 80% of the time but in the Silkroad-R version i'm not so sure, I think pure INT chinese characters is going to be STRONG AF, especially pure int spear nukers, still debating which spear nuker build will be the best in sro-r cap90, pure int, 9:1, 8:1 or 7:1 ?

I think they'll be great even at 100 and 110 cap but when the server goes 120 & 125 i'm not so sure anymore.
Old 08/13/2016, 01:10   #85

Probabily full int is the best choice :P
IF i will make china , full STR glavie but i think i will make eur char for sure,idk yet hhhhh xD
Old 08/13/2016, 01:28   #86

Eu chars are so freakin boring, whats fun about wizard? killing a unique? doing good in a party? the pvp aint that good. Rogue is just boring imo and, if i were to make a eu char it would be warlock or warrior but chinese has always been more fun than eu and since its silkroad-r chinese characters usually are accepted in eu parties as well, nothing bad about them, dunno about str bower in sro-r tho, wonder if it would be any good.
Old 08/13/2016, 11:30   #87

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhult View Post
Eu chars are so freakin boring, whats fun about wizard? killing a unique? doing good in a party? the pvp aint that good. Rogue is just boring imo and, if i were to make a eu char it would be warlock or warrior but chinese has always been more fun than eu and since its silkroad-r chinese characters usually are accepted in eu parties as well, nothing bad about them, dunno about str bower in sro-r tho, wonder if it would be any good.

Rogue is/was really fun to play.
The combination of Dagger and XBow was really good. It was a bit of allrounder. XBow for Uniques and PVE. And Dagger for PVP (with the help of XBow ofc).
I do not know how it is with the "SRO-R" System. Wizards atleast got nerfed really much. And XBow was the second strongest build before that. So I think the damage isn't that good anymore.

Since Joymax never put down the delay of the HP and MP Potions EU Chars, when they made chinese stronger, most EU Chars are useless. Only for parties they are still good.
Old 08/13/2016, 12:23   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Rogue is/was really fun to play.
The combination of Dagger and XBow was really good. It was a bit of allrounder. XBow for Uniques and PVE. And Dagger for PVP (with the help of XBow ofc).
I do not know how it is with the "SRO-R" System. Wizards atleast got nerfed really much. And XBow was the second strongest build before that. So I think the damage isn't that good anymore.

Since Joymax never put down the delay of the HP and MP Potions EU Chars, when they made chinese stronger, most EU Chars are useless. Only for parties they are still good.
Yea I used to enjoy rogue as well but I think warrior and spear nukers are going to be the strongest, i'm feeling bower tho i'm just unsure if bowers are good in sro-r 90cap.
Old 08/13/2016, 17:42   #89

Guys Server Opens in 3 DAYS.
Ready You BOTS AFTER LVL 70.
Old 08/13/2016, 17:45   #90

Don't forget the s/s Nuker ,I think they will rape all in 1 vs 1