Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet

Discussion on Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/05/2016, 01:13   #286

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paniko1337 View Post
depends count what 70% of people ( real people , i not mean goldbots )
have vip2 = 30$ / month , but yeah if you work and want have a free time ofc you can join and also fun at server ^^
shaddap nd play tetris nub
Old 11/05/2016, 01:20   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
shaddap nd play tetris nub
Me no play Me play only Civ4 nowwwww

[01:15:33] (Private)To Violett: traitor lwl

wb menz
Old 11/07/2016, 10:52   #288

Quote:
Me no play Me play only Civ4 nowwwww

[01:15:33] (Private)To Violett: traitor lwl

wb menz
S.a Midget, still licking Focus's ***?

EIGHT + LND vs FocuS / Divine / Valentine / HeaveN / Romania / llllll - we still won, enjoy.

"i no care about fw " - midget ===> blocks everyone from eight because he got destroyed during FW.

8 siker <3
Old 11/07/2016, 20:40   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaughtwtf View Post
S.a Midget, still licking Focus's ass?

EIGHT + LND vs FocuS / Divine / Valentine / HeaveN / Romania / llllll - we still won, enjoy.

"i no care about fw " - midget ===> blocks everyone from eight because he got destroyed during FW.

8 siker <3
Ofc im always lick a.ss,specially black a.ss but for free,never ask money
about block everyone ? no its not true...still have sameone (who stresses me out every day,not deserve to stay in my skype list honestly) ....About Best guild 8 + LND...yup probabily you are the best guilds ingame but who care :P,and yeah im sell my char but im still playing it with a new char ofc and yes im in focus...why ? i can easy join 8
and tell you hey manz i havent skype and i havent ts3...probabily not all of you have skype or ts in your great guild...but im not like that...when i start play with one guild...i will stay there forever,im not like others people what join best guilds only bcz they are more strongh that yours...about phsro before in egy guild and after 8...i made the same here (guild chat was orrible lwl)...now im thinking really was a bigggggg error join 8....you guys are really crazy people...and not its not a compliment .....
about you....i only block bcz lol i was tired of you lies and stupids pm ingame...where you care about focus money....we are free to spend money in all we like...silkroad,friends etc....
P.s deamm...I've never written so much....forgive me about inglish skill...when i was at school inglisch not was obligatory

ps2 I not hate no one of your awesome/great/honesly/full pro guild but yeah you are free to hate me,insult me and call me nerd but its ok i not care
Old 11/10/2016, 22:24   #290

well i dont play isro since 4years maybe, and i saw this post and i wanna give it a try.
im from portugal, and i can speak/write english (+/-).
so im looking for a guild, because if im gonna play alone, i prefer not even start
Old 11/10/2016, 22:50   #291

Quote:
i can easy join 8 [SPOILER]
about you....i only block bcz lol i was tired of you lies and stupids pm ingame...where you care about focus money....
1. You can't "easily" join 8, *** Save Us from Midget.

2. You blocked me because I said Divine were kids and you thought we invited them in union. Which wasn't true, and then PfN invited Divine in your union hypocrites.

Dont make me upload pictures of our Skype history. "i was tired of your lies and stupid pms" ? You were the one PMING me if you can join EIGHT with a new name. I never pmed you on Skype, only if you wanted to buy gold from me.

Dont need to spread lies. After all I'm the one who keeps all the SS. Good luck.
Old 11/11/2016, 00:05   #292

1. If i want.... i can belive me... but how i said that before i will not do it...
2. thats true...but why call hypocrites ? what we can do ? fight vs 3 guilds or 4 alone ...? mah
3. In all FwS you pm me with stupid pms thats why i change name honestly
4. "you were the one PMING me if you can join EIGHT with a new name" 100% true !! i join 8 ? not
i can do that ? yes .. one of last pms from me "im play in this guild until all leave the guild"
5. want to see same SS of PhSro when you all ask me pt in farming ongs ^^
6. i hope really you leave in peace...bcz you really stress me out now ...

I EDIT THYS THREAD BCZ WAS FLYY OF INSULTS ^^^
Old 11/11/2016, 10:17   #293

Quote:
1. If i want.... i can belive me... but how i said that before i will not do it...
2. thats true...but why call hypocrites ? what we can do ? fight vs 3 guilds or 4 alone ...? mah
3. In all FwS you pm me with stupid pms thats why i change name honestly
4. "you were the one PMING me if you can join EIGHT with a new name" 100% true !! i join 8 ? not
i can do that ? yes .. one of last pms from me "im play in this guild until all leave the guild"
5. want to see same SS of PhSro when you all ask me pt in farming ongs ^^
6. i hope really you leave in peace...bcz you really stress me out now ...

I EDIT THYS THREAD BCZ WAS FLYY OF INSULTS ^^^
1. You cant.
2. I told you Divine were kids and we would not be inviting them. You agreed. The next day, you deleted me on skype because I made union with them? No. I kept my word and we didn't invite them in union. Guess who did? Your best friend, PfN.
3. In all FW's? I remember you pming me in 1 FW to buy gold from me, saying "its over this guild not active only 4 pt come fw". Last PM you ever got from me during fortress is mocking your member Aniston for wasting ress scrolls for like $100 and still losing fortress = Easy.
4. You are saying I'm the one who pmed you - No. You were the one spamming PM's because people were insulting you in global.
5. Sure, we asked you for ong farm. And? How about you asking for help in Electus? To farm SOM? To recover it when you destroyed it? Yeah.
6. I'm not here to fight, I'm just bored and I dont like when people talk random untrue stuff.
Old 11/11/2016, 12:01   #294

Quote:
2. again again we must attacked fw alone ? ofc not thats why invite divine in union

EIGHT + LND vs FocuS / Divine / Valentine / Romania / HeaveN / lllllll bot guild / GNR

How about you delete your accounts? HAHA <3. Easyy. And yes, I make fun of people who donate $3000 in silkroad in 2016 and they still play on laptops that make them lag in FW. Priorities.
Old 11/12/2016, 15:23   #295

Received Thanks: 1,670
im online >>>
Old 11/14/2016, 18:36   #296

Why did i get two exp boosters? I did not buy them. So Why?
Old 11/14/2016, 18:47   #297

u get some each 10 lvl...
Old 11/14/2016, 18:58   #298

Aj thanks for quick reply. But When? When i relog or just randomly?
Old 11/14/2016, 20:17   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikler94 View Post
Aj thanks for quick reply. But When? When i relog or just randomly?
after a relog.
Old 11/20/2016, 14:55   #300

When they refill my fatigue?