Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alternatives to WPE Pro

Discussion on Alternatives to WPE Pro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alternatives to WPE Pro

Hello,

I wanted to ask about an alternative application to WPE Pro packet interceptor.
I need an application that does the same, only intercepts WSASend, WSASendto, WSARcv, and WSARcvFrom, is there such application?

Much Regards
0xCC00FFEE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
donation alternatives
02/09/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
let's make that as short as possible most of people can't donate but they can do surveys , ptc , pla pla pla i was trying to implement super rewards and couple of it's alternatives (failed at one and rest denied me for being illegal server) so what do you suggest me to use ? PTD with code to claim cps ? any trusted ptd company around ?
alternatives to os
07/28/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
i cant seem to get open stealth any more so what are the alternatives? which ones are better? are there any exactly like os?
Alternatives for Retail
12/01/2011 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
THIS IS NOT A PETITION... IM NOT ASKING FOR DOWNLOADS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I want to discuss the "lack" of bots for retail Since L2Wakler seems to be dead when comes to retail server (in my case Chronos) i been looking for another "safe" way to farm (i do not like to level with bots because you probably get caugth very fast on my personal experience) tried L2Net and a few things posted around here but nothing seems to work... In 48 hours we will be playing Goddes of Destruction, and...
Alternatives to CE/ME
06/27/2011 - RF Online - 2 Replies
The cheat engine and moonlight (also DA are blocked)... is there any other tools that are similar?