Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cleric or Full int s/s

Discussion on Cleric or Full int s/s within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Cleric or Full int s/s

Which one do you think is the best? 'cause I have it hard to decide which one of those 2 that im going to play as.

If I choose cleric, which subclass should i choose?
Old 12/16/2009, 21:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you go Cleric go Warrior/Cleric, but i like full int SS the best.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Glad (EU) / Ranger (EU) / Templar full Miragent (EU) / Cleric Full Miragent (US)
08/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 13 Replies
The first char : Class - Glad Level - 50 Armor set - 3 Fenris parts + blue ones Weapons - Alukinas spear +3
**WTS Wizard/Cleric lvl 108 FF (FULL SON)**
09/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 18 Replies
Hi, i wanna sell my char or trade it for something on another sv.... please guys make nice offers... Name: wOrkHarD Guild: Arabian_Hero (Hotan FW Holders) Level: 108 (60%) Farm: Wizard Full farmed 108, Cleric Full farmed 108 4k sp left (its FF) Avatars: Cursed Soul Dress(complete), Arabian Dress(Lucky), Weeding Dress(complete) Devil Spirit: Devil Spirit Grade S Pet: White Rabbit Silk Bought: Around 6k
WTS 50 Cleric, Full Mira, Full 40 Elite Pvp (+5'd)
07/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, i am looking to sell my level 50 cleric The cleric has: ~Full level 40 elite pvp abyss set enchanted to +4 and +5 and fully socketed with +12 MR stones ~Full Miragent armor enchanted to +1 and fully socketed with +85 hp stones ~Miragent Mace enchanted to +2 socketed with +12 MR stones and paralyze godstone ~level 40 Elite pvp abyss shield enchanted to +4 and socketed with +12 MR Stones ~Lakhane's Kerchief ~full dragonflame fire res armor set
[WTS]Full Rogue / Cleric FF
12/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
hi! i WTS Full Rogue / Cleric lvl 65 FF with 170K Sp Server: Xian History Silk : 300 Silk i bought the last silk 2 month ago! Pic's:here when i was on Niya Sniper i was killed alone pt mobs very fast look at the Zerk only one point was wast http://up192.siz.co.il/up1/fdzklkjfodmd.jpg http://up193.siz.co.il/up3/tyiwd51qvyjz.jpg this is when i was on Wing Tribe i hadn't Scroll so i try to die but they kill me after 2 min ^^ look i kill in 1 hit !!!...
WTS LVL 89 2H/Cleric FULL STR
10/17/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am selling my character from zeus, he is pretty well known. He is full str,, 26913 hp with his gear on, (had over 27000k when prem was active) he is pretty much almost full farmed. once he lvls up to 90 at 99.99% he will definately be full farmed, I just need to get bless 12, holy recovery division, and ultimate screen. He current has 12k SP and is at 81% to 90. If you would like pictures and screenshots of all weapons and items let me know. I will only do this process through an Ebay +...