This has been announced a while ago, were Joymax said, all Accounts which werent used for a specific time, will be banned/deleted forever, possibly your account fell victim to this policy ..
lol you guys are like throwing stones at him and hes in a fire or something else - -
nah , i mean he didn't play for 6 , 7 months so he can handle it
if u were banned by playing 24/7 that would be harder to recover from right ^^
he will be fine , it's just stupid way to get banned
always think about it , just login somewhere , doesnt cost time anyway, I always keep the setup in my usb if I go on a trip or something just login 1 time keep it online for 30 min , kill something so your name is registered then quit =) I was 9 months away from home on vacation , logged in 1 time after 4 months , worked fine
Bann its a bann, nothing good. Lets cheer up the guy who lost his accounts:
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH, you spent 900$ on a stupid game, left it, and get your characters deleted. I really feel sorry for you, naah not really :)
No, I had the account since silkroad came out, it had 4 nukers and 3 tankers on it.
Also, if it's a ban why does no ban time come up? If it's a ban then why does it say non-activation. Like I said, no ban. Simply terminated for non use as it states in the policy.
No, I had the account since silkroad came out, it had 4 nukers and 3 tankers on it.
Also, if it's a ban why does no ban time come up? If it's a ban then why does it say non-activation. Like I said, no ban. Simply terminated for non use as it states in the policy.
that's called a ban ..
when you can't connect to your account because it's been blocked, it's called banned , when a time comes up it's more like a Kick , that means that it's been blocked for a time line , banned means for ever , so you have been banned .. it doesn't mather what they write down there , we know this rule , 6 months of inactivity = removal of an account , it's been so for a long time
No, I had the account since silkroad came out, it had 4 nukers and 3 tankers on it.
Also, if it's a ban why does no ban time come up? If it's a ban then why does it say non-activation. Like I said, no ban. Simply terminated for non use as it states in the policy.
4 nukers and 3 tankers? 7 charachers on 1 account? make a new account and se how many charachers you can create as max
Aion Alert 4.0 - Telling you what you need to know 12/03/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 37 Replies PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION
If you enjoy this, or use it more than once, please consider donating. Anything at all is appreciated, and nothing is required, but if it helps you out, help me out <grin>
PayPal Donation
Aion Alert
Escape the Grind ( v 4.5 )
Aion Alert (AA) is a log parsing program. After enabling the Aion log file, AA will continuously (ever ½ second) monitor the log for selected events.
Telling a player is reborn edit? 06/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Hey guys, I was just wondering. Is there any kind of edit out there that can let you know if a player a reborn without having to talking to them or see their guard/pet out?
Sort of like the way second reborn players have that aura, nothing that fancy though.
Thanks
TQ telling us to update patch 4349 06/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies I login today and I get a msg to go to http://www.conqueronline.com/downloads/Patch43502. htm and update to 4350.
But if I do that my v1.10 sv wont work. Any ideas?
Is everyone telling everyone about epvp? 05/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 37 Replies Is it just me or is this place getting overrun by absolutly everyone in conquer, from the people attempting to make whatever contribution they can to the filth on the soles of my tao's boots :rolleyes: .?
For example, I just read a post here where someone asked where the phoenix mine was. It's like they find out about here even before they play the game.
Join me when I say a big.
What the Fuck!?
I mean...when it comes to a point where people who can actually make hacks (not me, I...