Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is better ?

Discussion on What is better ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What is better ?

hello I want to start a "new" char but i dont know what is better for my wallet ^^
is buying a farmed char better than farming a char ?
what costs more ?

and what server should i farm or buy my char ?
Old 12/15/2009, 22:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobleka View Post
hello I want to start a "new" char but i dont know what is better for my wallet ^^
is buying a farmed char better than farming a char ?
what costs more ?

and what server should i farm or buy my char ?
Everyone will tell you his server is the best, no one can really answer this question, since no one ever tried all servers out.

About farming or buying, Prices of SRO accounts are pretty down, you can easily buy a farmed charakter, or even buy a lowcharakter with many SP for a low price, check ebay or the blackmarket here and try to buy a not verificated account if you want to take this option.

+You can join a guild and enjoy all kind of things in Silkroad since you already have a high charakter
-Its a name of his choice, and he could possibly have a bad reputation ..

Farming a charakter is more expensive, you will have to buy premium and ticket, and also you will need gold so you can effort some better equip later on.

+You choose the name
-Nobody knows you, where to join, whom to believe, and no mates to play along ..

In the end its up to you, if i would want to begin again, i would for sure NOT join iSro, but buying a charakter is still the better option i guess ..
Old 12/15/2009, 23:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
well a lot of servers are boring and I don't know what kinda system you like to play in =)
but after some time you will find some friends and hang out with them , pvp , hunt and stuff so it will take time , and like noobcake said , no one can really answer the question that which one is best

and for ur wallet , you should defenetly search for a farmed or lvled char and buy it =)
because if u plan to make ur own and farm ur own , it will take months and it will cost more