Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is Wrong?

Discussion on What is Wrong? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is Wrong?

What is wrong with my 4 week gold ticket its greyed out and time isnt moving and im not getting the exp

Old 12/13/2009, 08:52   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
In csro you have the ability to stop the ticket for as long as you wish.For example,if you wont be able to play for 2 weeks and you already activated your ticket,you can stop it until you come back.Thats what you did too.Click on it again(left or right,do not recall) and a box should appear ,asking you if you want to continue using it .It will be colored again and you will gain exp;time will be reduced from now on again.
Hope you get my explanation cuz i havent slept all night :P cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2009, 16:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
In csro you have the ability to stop the ticket for as long as you wish.For example,if you wont be able to play for 2 weeks and you already activated your ticket,you can stop it until you come back.Thats what you did too.Click on it again(left or right,do not recall) and a box should appear ,asking you if you want to continue using it .It will be colored again and you will gain exp;time will be reduced from now on again.
Hope you get my explanation cuz i havent slept all night :P cheers
thank you so much!!!
Old 12/13/2009, 17:41   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
you can only re-activatate it in the town also.
Old 12/13/2009, 17:56   #5

does that mean i can stop my premuim for over a month , and I can still reactivate anytime I feel like ?
Cause that would be awesome ! Especially when i plan to do alot of alchemy..and also for the daily free Reverse/Instant return ^^
Old 12/13/2009, 18:09   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrouch View Post
does that mean i can stop my premuim for over a month , and I can still reactivate anytime I feel like ?
Cause that would be awesome ! Especially when i plan to do alot of alchemy..and also for the daily free Reverse/Instant return ^^
you cant stop the "premium" if thats what your thinking. Premium Ticket and EXP & SP Tickets are 2 seperate things when activated. If you pause the EXP one, the premium still continues, so do not think you can cheat login
Old 12/14/2009, 13:41   #7

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
you cant stop the "premium" if thats what your thinking. Premium Ticket and EXP & SP Tickets are 2 seperate things when activated. If you pause the EXP one, the premium still continues, so do not think you can cheat login
there is no traffic in csro anyways so

#closed
Closed Thread