Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Didnt play for 5 years , Cant start my character

Discussion on Didnt play for 5 years , Cant start my character within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Didnt play for 5 years , Cant start my character

Hey people , So i have stopped playing silkroad online for about 5 years , so today I wanted just to login and check my character out , got through the 2nd password thing with no issues , But my problem is, after i pass the 2nd password , i can see my character , i click on it , the camera zooms in but i cant seem to find the start button that should be in the bottom , i remember the start and cancel button was on the bottom , how do i fix this .
I really do miss my 116 char lol

so i figured out what the problem is , but cant seem to find a solution , the thing is the game is in 1080p my laptop is running 1080p too , but the game seems to go larger than 1080p for some reason , i tried changing every resolution but that didnt fix it .
anyone knows how to fix this issue ? Thanks
Old 07/23/2015, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
About year ago or more Joymax noticed sth like this:

All characters / accounts were not used 3 years or more will be deleted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragon City App didnt start
12/30/2013 - Dragon City - 16 Replies
I have a big problem, I hope anyone can help me. I have used the hack from nhattuanbl for 50gems, this didnt works and now my App load till 36% and then it goes out. It would be greatful if anyone can say me what I must to do. Thanks!
Are you allowed to play CoD on twitch when you are not 18 years old?
03/19/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Yeah thats the question thanks for answers :)
D3 hellbuddy didnt start ... Error loading Profile , will donate for help
12/10/2012 - Diablo 3 - 2 Replies
ENG: Error Loading Profile : supplement is not correct and cannot be deleted. GER: Error Loading Profile : Zeichenabstände sind ungültig und können nicht entfernt werden. If someone can help me to fix this problem i will pay some Money ;) (paypal) its the Hellbuddy bot from d3quest.org cant find someone who have the same problem
Looking for good Pserver (Didnt play Dekaron since almost 1 years)
09/27/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I started playing Dekaron when 2moons was in beta, so i play since the game was released. First I played legit and didnt use any hacks, then i started hacking on the official server. After getting banned I played the european Dekaron and also hacked there. I got banned several times again which made me change to privatservers. I tested like 10 different servers, but somehow there was always a reason to stop playing there. The best pserver was Zandekaron (I think its name was zandekaron....
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem... You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P