Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

will two bots creat a conflict?

Discussion on will two bots creat a conflict? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
will two bots creat a conflict?

as topic says, will two bots e.g: agbot and sbot or isrobot create a conflict if i use them both at the same time wether its clientless or with client ?
Old 11/21/2009, 21:00   #2

I used to use sroking and agbot to have 4 bots and it didnt conflict so I dont think so
Old 11/21/2009, 23:22   #3

elite*gold: 20
No, there isn't any kind of conflicts, each bot will do its thing on their client, and won't mess with others. It's like doing multiclient with the same bot, the bot won't mess with other clients, just its own.
Old 11/22/2009, 10:30   #4

there may form a problem
Maybe when your bots are autotraining on the same time they keep changing another monster
Old 11/22/2009, 10:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
No, there isn't any kind of conflicts, each bot will do its thing on their client, and won't mess with others. It's like doing multiclient with the same bot, the bot won't mess with other clients, just its own.
but there may be a problem with agbot/stealthex .. ^^
Old 11/22/2009, 12:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenetherlands View Post
there may form a problem
Maybe when your bots are autotraining on the same time they keep changing another monster
nonsenses... thats all packet based bots... they dont work like u think..
Old 11/23/2009, 04:58   #7

Well if both bots require a proxy to work (such as stealthex and agbot) then they will conflict but other than that they shouldn't
Old 11/23/2009, 05:04   #8

Received Thanks: 2,198
They won't conflict, they should use different ports.