Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joymax don't want to unstuck my character!

Discussion on Joymax don't want to unstuck my character! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Joymax don't want to unstuck my character!

What should i do if joymax don't want to unstuck my character?

Well my character is stuck for about 8-12 days now, and i already send LOTS of E-mail to them but they only say this:

Do i have the right to chargeback?
__________________________________________________ _______________

Hello. this is Silkroad Online.

Dear Silkroad Online Gamer;

Greetings from Joymax Customer Support Team!

Thank you for writing us again. We received your email regarding your follow-up report. Sorry for he inconvenience. We already forwarded your concern to our Game Operation Team and currently they are now investigating on it.
Old 11/13/2009, 03:49   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCheater View Post

Well my character is stuck for about 8-12 days now, and i already send LOTS of E-mail to them but they only say this:

Thank you for writing us again. We received your email regarding your follow-up report. Sorry for he inconvenience. We already forwarded your concern to our Game Operation Team and currently they are now investigating on it.
well it needs time much chars are bugged they need to code new uptades events and so on just wait

most chars get unstucked after an inspection
wait untill tuesday
Old 11/13/2009, 05:13   #3

I don't even think you get your money back from chargeback currently.
Old 11/13/2009, 09:34   #4

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
I don't even think you get your money back from chargeback currently.
you can..
Old 11/13/2009, 10:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCheater View Post

i goted one stucked char, wroted so many bug reports but nothing, and they unstucked it just after 6 months so gl on waiting
Old 11/14/2009, 11:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
you can..
my friend charged back his money and got only an emailt that sory but we cant help you bla bla. start a new char. His chars got banned and he didnt get his money back. so be careful
Old 11/14/2009, 11:46   #7

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xilitol0 View Post
my friend charged back his money and got only an emailt that sory but we cant help you bla bla. start a new char. His chars got banned and he didnt get his money back. so be careful
well its worked for me... i did a charge back 3 weeks ago just ot test this out.. i got my money back.. after 2 weeks.. it took a while but i got em back..
Old 11/16/2009, 06:10   #8

Well I got an idea.

This is tedious as hell due to server traffic so do right after inspection.

If you or a friend have sbot, have it so it's set to auto select your character and cast return scroll, but switch to clientless once it reaches the character select screen. Since there's no client, no crash should be able to occur upon loading up and it should cast a return scroll back to town.

I have no idea if that will work or not but it's an idea. You can also just try rapidly clicking near your feet right as you're logging in, that actually worked for me when this happened like 2 years ago.
Old 11/16/2009, 09:56   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
Well I got an idea.

This is tedious as hell due to server traffic so do right after inspection.

If you or a friend have sbot, have it so it's set to auto select your character and cast return scroll, but switch to clientless once it reaches the character select screen. Since there's no client, no crash should be able to occur upon loading up and it should cast a return scroll back to town.

I have no idea if that will work or not but it's an idea. You can also just try rapidly clicking near your feet right as you're logging in, that actually worked for me when this happened like 2 years ago.
If you go clientless at char select your character will never reach in game.

I do have agBot clientless, so if you need help I will do it.
Old 11/16/2009, 10:10   #10

if u get char stuck as i was so clientless wont help... couse i did tryed, u get char bug not place bug... so sro crash every time u login to that char.. i did used teleport then too, but that didint helped at all. so just wait till they will repair it if u got same problem with char not place
Old 11/17/2009, 05:29   #11

It's happened to me twice in my sro experience. Once like 2 years ago, and once like 1 year ago. 1st one I actually did resolve by clicking near my feet (took about 15 tries) but for the 2nd bug report worked within 2 hours (which may have a LOT to do with the fact that I had silk stuff ticking and got all lawyer-y on them)