well like I said
well gameguard is much better than hackshield. Hackshield has been bypassed so many times on other games, one clear example is combat arms. Gameguard was bypassed when it was previously implemented. So I see no threat really to the bots, the area they need to target them is account creation, not banning
Its not like they said they will do anything. They are already in a war with bots - "7 days of punishment for 0,0001% of bots" war. Dont forget that =D
well like I said
well gameguard is much better than hackshield. Hackshield has been bypassed so many times on other games, one clear example is combat arms. Gameguard was bypassed when it was previously implemented. So I see no threat really to the bots, the area they need to target them is account creation, not banning
u know nothing..
Hackshield Pro/Plus is 100x better than GayGuard....
only the normal Hackshield version with no Checks etc is Easy to bypass..
Hackshield Pro/Plus is 100x better than GayGuard....
only the normal Hackshield version with no Checks etc is Easy to bypass..
well it depends on how skilled people are on how easy it is, so that answer can vary, we dont have a lot of experienced people in the Silkroad Community, but there are a few really experienced. jMerliN and pushedx I know who are people which would bypass it in no time.
1 week. 1 week or less, that's the time bots will need to get it bypassed. Don't forget some bots are paid, SBot for example, is paid, I'd say it has over a 1000 users, and each of them pays 5€/month. For 5000€/month, I'd work my *** off to get it working, soo I wouldn't lose any costumers.
1 week. 1 week or less, that's the time bots will need to get it bypassed. Don't forget some bots are paid, SBot for example, is paid, I'd say it has over a 1000 users, and each of them pays 5€/month. For 5000€/month, I'd work my *** off to get it working, soo I wouldn't lose any costumers.
they have way more then 1000 users =] ant that shield is nothin
iSro doesn't use gameguard btw. And i think they'll be updating isro with hackshield since ksro uses GG, correct me if i'm wrong. not that they can save iSro with that :/
AhnLab Hackshield Source 04/14/2012 - Kal Online - 12 Replies Hier nen alter AhnLab Hackshield source...
AhnLab_Source.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ...
falls es euch mal interessiert was die so sehen etc :)
[Help] Bypass Ahnlab HackShield Pro for Wpe 04/09/2012 - RF Online - 5 Replies In private server
I can't use wpe coz Ahnlab HackShield Pro
anyone have wpe Ahnlab HackShield Pro can't detect
post link plz
Revolution Engine 7.2 can use in Ahnlab HackShield Pro
Hackshield von Ahnlab 06/03/2010 - 4Story - 21 Replies Von den Patchnotes her wird der neue Hackshield von Ahnlab sein.
Da ich mich für die Zukunft wappnen will, frag ich schon mal ob jemand weiß ob der Hackshield schon in anderen Spielen genutzt wird. Vielleicht hat sogar jemand schon ein Bypass?
Oder sonstiges ;)
Ahnlab Hackshield Pro 05/28/2010 - WarRock - 14 Replies Hi Bei Wr Gibt es Ja Das Hackshield.
Ich HBae Gerade Im Offi Forum Gelsen Das Das hackshield Auch Bannen Kann .
Wann Bannt es ?