Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Guide zerk& pvp cap.....!!!

Discussion on [Request] Guide zerk& pvp cap.....!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Request] Guide zerk& pvp cap.....!!!

I want to change pvp cap to avatar like halloween avatar or another one
what is the files i need to do that ?
also i want to edit zerk to look like devil spirit -only at zerk time- how i do that too ?
Old 11/03/2009, 02:05   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
well im sure that i already saw a tut like that here use the search funtion maybe ull find it pm me then ill help u to edit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Pk2-Guide]Blue and Fire Zerk
04/16/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 59 Replies
I Will Explain How to Do Blue and Fire Zerk Pk2 Edit Works With: iSRO, cSRO, kSRO, vSRO, jSRO What You Need: - Pk2 Tools: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire - Particles.pk2 (found in your silkroad folder) - Blue Zerk Files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/czttoidmmzu/blue zerk.rar (In Case You Want The Blue Zerk) - Fire Zerk Files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nze2mzfrlww/fire zerk.rar (In Case You Want The Fire Zerk)
[Request]Zerk TOOL
04/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
How the tittle says i request a tool to auto cast zerk when its full....for sjsro...cuz the bot isnt pressing it :\ So could someone make a simply tool that casts zerk when the sjsro cleint is hided ?
[Guide]How to get Yellow Title and blue zerk
02/05/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
NOTICE: This guide is from cSRO and has quest's names not same as iSRO, but u can understand at all those serials f quests as well. Serials quests for 95lvl: No1: Quest's name: Camp Test. Chinese Chars NPC: General Sonhyeon (Jangan) Europe Chars NPC: General Ratcherd (Const) Details: when you got this quest talk again for second time General NPC, then you will teleporting in one Arena in Jangan.