Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot problem

Discussion on Sbot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Sbot problem

Hey guys
when I try to run more than one client I get this message
[19:01:38] * CRITICAL: Couldn't create file! Make sure program folder is writeable and file is not in use!
[19:01:38] * CRITICAL: Also don't start SBot more than once from the same folder!
[19:01:38] * Starting of sro_client.exe failed!

I made a folder for each character

and I can open only one character and when I open it
when it gets crash or dc and try to re-long-in I got the same message
Help me plz
Old 04/03/2015, 18:15   #2

elite*gold: 13
use MBOT Now it Better

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SBOT PROBLEM
01/04/2012 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
whenever i log in sbot client it disappears. idk what's the problem and when I go to the site this error appears jtablesession::Store Failed DB function failed with error number 126 Incorrect key file for table './db_joomla/jos_session.MYI'; try to repair it SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`clie nt_id` ) VALUES ( 'e01d898a1b0fd27af526eb2ec470ce25','1283395709','' ,'0','1','0' )
Sbot Problem
10/09/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, ich wollte mal fragen wie kann ich mein Sbot so einstellen, dass er in den Water Tempel bei Alexandria geht und dort levelt. Ich hoffe auf schnelle und erfolgreiche Antworten. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Timboy800
SBOT problem
10/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey all I need some help for this problem: the problem is that when i logg in 2 or more characters with sbot and 1 char disconnects that my pc restarts( not always but most times). I dont experience any lagg while using multiclient so i dont think its cause my pc ain't good enought. PLZ NEED HELP ( rlly annoying when u try get 24/7 pt) Thx
Sbot problem
01/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hey all! is there anyway to register on sbot ? and if there is no can somebody give me an acc? and if somebody want me to pay the first month i am ready to do this PM me
Sbot Multi-Client Problem (Sbot crack)
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I can use 1 client fine(my main botting client) Then i try to open more clients, but i get sro_client.exe has stopped working so my original client crash's. Ive read the sbot crack multi client information and it doesnt seem to help me. Any suggestions? D: