Hm, those few last times I played it, I came across some odd bugs... For example, 10 minutes after the match starts, I start to notice huge lags that last 5 seconds and happen every 1-2 seconds... After a while, this problem disappears... When the match is almost over, 1-2 minutes from the ending, a lot of players start DC'ing, my team got reduced to 3 last time (incluiding me), and the opponent team got reduced to 1. This has happen several times... Something is happening for sure...
Hm, those few last times I played it, I came across some odd bugs... For example, 10 minutes after the match starts, I start to notice huge lags that last 5 seconds and happen every 1-2 seconds... After a while, this problem disappears... When the match is almost over, 1-2 minutes from the ending, a lot of players start DC'ing, my team got reduced to 3 last time (incluiding me), and the opponent team got reduced to 1. This has happen several times... Something is happening for sure...
ya after CTF you can watch on rev 6 the sever numbers go down. It is 5:57 now where i am i will update if i dc hope not =].
CTF was buggy (well buggy might be the wrong word) from the beginning and most problems haven't been solved there up to now. I nearly never play it anyway.
CTF was buggy (well buggy might be the wrong word) from the beginning and most problems haven't been solved there up to now. I nearly never play it anyway.
Not really, a year ago, CTF used to bug like 50% of the times with no mobs... These past 2 months, this has only happened to me 1 time if I'm not mistaken, and I play it a lot...
i gotta say there is something wrong with ctf for real i get disc out of the blue.. or the game just crashes... strange thing... just started after the last inspection.... buggy game.. who knows
I`m getting the "sro_client has encountered an error and needs to close" error everytime i want to participate in ctf.So there is definetely a bug .I`ve reported it to joymax,but i doubt they`ll do anything.
I`m getting the "sro_client has encountered an error and needs to close" error everytime i want to participate in ctf.So there is definetely a bug .I`ve reported it to joymax,but i doubt they`ll do anything.
I've started to get that bug too... I get it everytime I go to CTF, soo it's certainly a bug.
Laboratory Glich 08/23/2010 - CrossFire - 6 Replies So für Alle Ghost mode zocker,
Ich habe ein video gefunden wie man in Laboratory glichen kann...
Ich bitte euch keine blöden kommentare zu schreiben wir zb kenn ich schon du noob usw...
also : YouTube - Crossfire new Laboratory glitch tutorial
glich program 07/17/2008 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies hii guys ineed working glich program for t1.41...tnx
HELP HELP PLZ BY XFIRE GLICH 03/12/2008 - Soldier Front - 11 Replies :confused::mad:
HELP ME
LongName=Soldier Front
ShortName=sfront
LauncherDirKey=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dragonf ly\soldierfront\installPath
LauncherUrl=http://sfront.ijji.com/index.nhn?from =desktop
Namensänderung möglich ? 02/28/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies Hi,
hat jemand erfahrung mit namensänderung auf servern?
ist sowas möglich? wie soll man vorgehen ?
GruĂ?