I am doing a new char Dagger/Bard, I cant find a good name for it, Its male char, If someone can help me naming this char, Ill be so happy for that, I can give some ideas for that its name may be about stealth, speed, heavy crits, surprise, assassin, ninga, sudden death, etc...
thx in advance for all of u
here best name.. : MindZFreakZ it's an honor to have that name , but if your going to be a noob don't use it =P cause its pwnage.. Mind Freak , you freaked out my mind with your critz awmygawd!
I am doing a new char Dagger/Bard, I cant find a good name for it, Its male char, If someone can help me naming this char, Ill be so happy for that, I can give some ideas for that its name may be about stealth, speed, heavy crits, surprise, assassin, ninga, sudden death, etc...
WTS< lvl 83 xbow+dagger/ bard in venice 12/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies here r the screen shots
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n227/thykvn/1. jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n227/thykvn/2. jpg
the char is in venice
msn: [email protected]
WTS LVL 72 Xbow/Dagger/Bard Char in Uranus!!! 07/18/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies WTS : Lvl 72xbow/dagger/bard char Avatar:angel,devil Pets: Penguin(71) Squirell(dead)
Nice Always F/F
now have 15 mill...
Have nice items E.g : 64+5 dagger 90%
When u intrested Write me in MSN : [email protected]
:) Have a nice Day !!!