Im playing and been playing JKMD i was the guy you talked to the other day before i went to sleep was looking for you yesterday to plvl you
*edit*
btw when do you guys log on what time and stuff
**** xD Yesterday i was in school from 10:30 to 18:00... awesome school
BTW^^
I saw chest 100lvl garment +5 FB:P i wanted to tell u this... but u wasn't in game anymore lol
I'm farming new char. Who wanna join? I just need ~3noobs 1lv for better exp. So if you can run ~3-4 chars, I'll take you to party. You run your farmer and some noobs 1lv. I'm runnin' 3 chars. 4 it's too much for me
well i play cause i was banned for a total of 2 minutes (thanks to connections to GM) and no im not farming im playing my new character i activated my 4 week gold time so ill be grinding on their i need party play and i can only run 2 clients at once one of each computer turning on a third one makes my room to hot
*btw*
if you need weapon elixers or something ill sell how ever many u need i have a ridiculous amount. ill sell 200k each alot cheaper than u can get in stalls running out of space cause i never use and have been to lazy to sell
Everyone send me a message in game FamilyMart i want to add everyone to friends and play ^^
well i play cause i was banned for a total of 2 minutes (thanks to connections to GM) and no im not farming im playing my new character i activated my 4 week gold time so ill be grinding on their i need party play and i can only run 2 clients at once one of each computer turning on a third one makes my room to hot
*btw*
if you need weapon elixers or something ill sell how ever many u need i have a ridiculous amount. ill sell 200k each alot cheaper than u can get in stalls running out of space cause i never use and have been to lazy to sell
Everyone send me a message in game FamilyMart i want to add everyone to friends and play ^^
I'm runnin' 3, 4 accounts on clientless, but my net start being crowded
Scammer List Tsro 09/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies If you know a scammer post in here and tell what that person did.
Buy2Life- takes money for taxi do half the time or nothing at all and kicks/ignore you. Happened to a few people in game.
[Request] tSRO Server List 08/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Can someone give me tSRO Server List? :P
[LIST]Player List 07/29/2009 - Dragonica - 7 Replies Just post
-Where you play (EU,US)
-Server
-Name
-Class
-LVL
ill edit it in this post asap
einfach nur posten
-Wo du spielst (EU,US)
Player List 04/02/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 3 Replies I've been looking for a way to find the player list because it SHOULD be linked to what I want; I wanted to be able to grab presets from other players, but I started out with scanning my own presets and came up with a byte array order for the specific preset
Origin
scaleUp = 147
scaleMiddle = 131
scaleDown = 136
idFaceShape1 = 66
epvper* Player List * 08/22/2008 - Rappelz - 5 Replies Well, there some nice Threads about Rappelz, especially about botting.
Very nice to see... but i couldn't find any thread like the one i wanna start here.
Maybe there are some Players on the same Server, why not meet in game perhaps ?!
So it would be cool if every epvp*Rappelz* Player would post his info in the
following format, and maybe some more related stuff.
Server, Count of Chars, Lvl of Char,... .