Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server licence!

Discussion on Private server licence! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Private server licence!

I want make my private server, i already done 50%. But i ask JOYMAX for rights. They say "Please refrain from getting involved with such illegal servers to avoid inconveniences or possible penalties." and more stuffs like this. I don't understand how we have too much private servers if they don't allow it to anybody.

Best regards
Old 11/28/2014, 00:43   #2

There are so much private servers because this ones are based on stolen files. official sro owners got hacked and their files have been leached. so these sro servers are illegaly online =)
Old 11/28/2014, 11:42   #3

This is a first.