Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GUIDE -> Elements from destroying

Discussion on GUIDE -> Elements from destroying within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GUIDE -> Elements from destroying

Hello,

I am looking for a guide/list on witch pieces of equipments give witch elements.

Thanks you.
Old 10/16/2009, 10:34   #2

hmm yeah i use to have a list like that somewhere. I'll see if I still have it in a backup somewhere on my pc when i get home in a few days.
I do know for sure that i have a list of which mobs drop which elements, but you prob already have that ^^
Old 10/16/2009, 19:43   #3

Yea actually there are full lists of all mobs drops everywhere I have looked on the internet. However I can't find one list of what Equipment items give witch elements when you break them down.
Old 10/17/2009, 13:05   #4

well if u break deg 4 itemes u get element deg 4 and deg 3...
so is pretty Example easy if u want elements deg 5 u break wepons and clothes deg 5 and deg 6 to get the deg 5 elements
Old 10/17/2009, 13:15   #5

elite*gold: 20
here you can select the mob and you can see what elements you will get from them
Old 10/17/2009, 18:47   #6