Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad 3D Models

Discussion on Silkroad 3D Models within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad 3D Models

Hiho all

I know there is a way to extract the Silkroad models from the game with converter etc. I tryed it and it works fine. But someone knows a way how to extract the Silkroad models with their bones and animations ?
I searched a lot online but didnt find a answer maybe one of you know a tool or anything...

Thx for you help
Old 11/02/2014, 18:43   #2

Hi i cant help u but with what kind of tool u extract things ? like weapon etc.?

i want to try something with a game engine
Old 11/02/2014, 20:57   #3

i can help you with bones its too easy
but what your target by doing this?
Old 11/02/2014, 22:34   #4

Quote:
Hi i cant help u but with what kind of tool u extract things ? like weapon etc.?

i want to try something with a game engine
Here is link :

Quote:
i can help you with bones its too easy
but what your target by doing this?
ohhhh nice i know how to add bones in a modeling tool like cinema or blender etc but im not good in animation thats why i want to have orginal animations with models...

its for a small project
Old 11/03/2014, 13:59   #5

i started project for glowling characters and new race based by mixed eu and china skills
Old 11/03/2014, 18:20   #6

Quote:
i started project for glowling characters and new race based by mixed eu and china skills
Sounds very interesting if you need beta tester you can pm me

but know back to my problem you know a way for the orginal animations or is there no hope ? XD
Old 11/03/2014, 22:27   #7

i think better to do is write better animation script better then the orginal but
let me check it for you mean while you can add me to skype
lo1997xd we will talk there
Old 11/07/2014, 18:26   #8

Still need help