Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO/RELEASE] tCLIENTLESS - BETA (NO DOWNLOAD)

Discussion on [INFO/RELEASE] tCLIENTLESS - BETA (NO DOWNLOAD) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[INFO/RELEASE] tCLIENTLESS - BETA (NO DOWNLOAD)

Soo, tClientless (from TorqueSRO Team) has just been released. Here you have some info on it (note: I removed some stuff, which they might want to be avaliable only for the beta testers)

Quote:
Before you download the included files please be aware of the following:
tClientless is considered an "illegal" program by Joymax, and as such you run the risk of being punished. We've done our best to make sure our product is safe, but in the end, it comes down to you. If you don't wish to accept this risk, don't use our product. As of late people have [allegedly] been banned while using most third party programs, including but not limited to: Stealthlite, Testosterone, iSROBot and SBot.

The sharing of tClientless, will result in a ban. You may share it with a single person outside of your direct LAN network, this person may only use it on one computer.

GUI Walkthrough
PDF of GUI

Download:
*removed

If you share any of these files, we will know and we will ban you.

Beta restrictions:

*removed*

Known Issues:

* Items to and from storage won't be detected until you scroll.
* Clientless to client is buggy in towns, I find it bets to run away so all characters would disappear if they were visible, then run back. If you're in a party when you go to client, issues will occur. If you have a stall open when you go to client, it won't recognize it.

Installation Instructions

*removed*

Have fun, bugs will be fixed tomorrow (storage). Auto mastery is coming soon too, auto res will come tomorrow. This is a rushed, courtesy release and I don't expect it to be very stable. There are currently no options within cl->client, ie /min I'll add them + more once its stable. Quite a few options are disabled, don't use the party banning GUI feature, I need to rework it.
I made a bet that I'd release it by today which is why it isn't very good, yet. Within a week I expect it to be more stable, with more features.

Many of the aforementioned bugs will be fixed tomorrow.
I am starting this lil program, and I want to see what this beast can do

For those of you that have access to it, it is now avaliable on the website, look for it, won't be hard to find

For more informations, visit:

(BETA IS CLOSED!)

I'll post a comment on it later

(Don't ask for the download link, it is a closed beta, and we (the beta testers) are not allowed to share it. There is a security method, and they will detect anyone that tries to share it).
Old 09/30/2009, 17:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is already a thread about tClientless...
Old 09/30/2009, 17:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalw View Post
There is already a thread about tClientless...
Yes, it has all the info about tClientless, but it has no information that it's been already released -.- Besides, I can't find this text there... These infos are not in there. This topic is intended for beta testers here to say what they think about it, because the other one is just the announcement of the Beta test.

UPDATE: I'm now checking how the login works. It is possible to log multiple clients without opening Silkroad Client (which is actually very good). If you have a staller char, you can just leave it in Hotan until you sold all the items in the inventory, because you don't need to log in it to change the items, it's all quite well done, but still, some bugs and the program is kinda tricky at first, but I think I'll get a hold on it.

More infos soon...

EDIT: tClientless is currently using 0% of my processor capacity, and 16 RAM memory, while having 1 char connected, and 1 connecting.

Haven't tested the CL -> Client function yet, an unpacked client is needed for it, and I haven't downloaded it yet. I'll try later.
Old 09/30/2009, 19:13   #4

posting CLOSED BETA programs, in a massive public forum. = stupid.
Old 09/30/2009, 19:27   #5

I wanted to post this in the Exploit/Hacks/Bots/Guides Section, just a lot more detailed, waiting 1h+ now for approval :S

Greetings
Break486

Could a mod approve my thread please? Because I'm in a hurry and I have to make some post underneath it!
Old 09/30/2009, 19:36   #6

Received Thanks: 2,198
tClientless already has a sticked thread. I deleted your thread.
Old 09/30/2009, 19:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya¹ View Post
posting CLOSED BETA programs, in a massive public forum. = stupid.
This program is interesting for everyone here, it is in beta at the moment, but I think that everyone in the *** **** forum wants to know how the program works, and how it is going.

Anyways, theoneofgod, if you think this thread is useless, please delete it.
Old 09/30/2009, 19:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
This program is interesting for everyone here, it is in beta at the moment, but I think that everyone in the *** **** forum wants to know how the program works, and how it is going.

Anyways, theoneofgod, if you think this thread is useless, please delete it.
+1

I wanted to make that thread, because I thought it's interesting for others, how a program "grows", how it develops. Anyway, if our info isn't desired here, we'll stay with it at the developing site.

Just my 2 cents.

Best Regards
Break486
Old 09/30/2009, 19:59   #9

I have no issues with this thread being here.

I meant the other one you created in the exploits section, you can always discuss it in the stickied thread?
Old 09/30/2009, 20:03   #10

Well I knew about the stickied thread. But if you take a look at it, and the infos @ the developing forum (dunno if you're in the beta group, at least I am) there's such a big difference! Just wanted to share my (you can call them insiderinfos) with all of you, but it seems it isn't desired. Did you take a look at my thread? I think you didn't.

Best Regards
Break486
Old 09/30/2009, 20:05   #11

Just post the info in the thread (it will be done by the devs anyway)

You can understand why we don't want 2 threads about the exact same subject in the same section.
Old 09/30/2009, 20:10   #12

Received Thanks: 1,472
im ******
are you to *** **** lazy or what? cant you put up a download link?wth are you acting like?whenever i click that **** i enter my email and pw and it just redirects to main page
fk this ****, im getting sbot
Old 09/30/2009, 20:34   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
im ******
are you to *** **** lazy or what? cant you put up a download link?wth are you acting like?whenever i click that **** i enter my email and pw and it just redirects to main page
fk this ****, im getting sbot
Calm down man.

Enter your username, not your email.

PS: You don't use tClientless to bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2009, 20:40   #14

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Calm down man.

Enter your username, not your email.

PS: You don't use tClientless to bot.
i know, was going to use it just for clientless and stuff, i was planning to get sbot now this happened so its worth it...
Old 09/30/2009, 20:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
i know, was going to use it just for clientless and stuff, i was planning to get sbot now this happened so its worth it...
Does it work now with username? Others have been having this issue as well.