Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanna start again.

Discussion on Wanna start again. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanna start again.

Heyho I quit Sro like 2-3 years ago and now I'd like to start again but when I quit there was a massiv "Quit" wave many ppl quitted , pservers where opening and closing right after 1-2 weeks or maximum 1 month.

My question is , what would u rate me ?
Isro
Sro-R (Is the exp limit still avaible?)
Or a Pserver (Is there any good now?)

Im german and would also prefer a Server with alot germans but I dont mind when theres many english speakers
Old 08/07/2014, 14:10   #2

The private server can be interesting up maximum 1 month.. After that lots of people left server and this srv will be boring.. and on the private servers u havent any satisfaction when u made high + or made max lvl. It is my opinion about pservers. But on isro and sro r i have problem with lags and delay... I click on the ground and after 3-4 seconds my char can move.. idk why.. Lots of people said "some people from eu have this problem because joymax change server from uk to korea.. and mu country (poland) is to far this servers"..
Old 08/08/2014, 01:05   #3

I tried yesterday sro r, it is not so bad as i thought.
Fast lvlin' etc.
But im playin' also seperate on a pserver

greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wanna start a new project!
03/21/2013 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I wanna start a new project. But I made already several forums with IP.Board so that gets bored. I already made several World of Warcraft server to so it's bored to made always World of Warcraft servers. I see some people with a WarRock Private Server. So I thought maybe I can start a project. But have to know some information...
Wanna start my own
06/05/2012 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i wanna start my own server but Lastthief file some of it not work so is there any topic 2 start pvserver !?? up!?
Wanna start modding? here a little help
10/21/2011 - Combat Arms - 18 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich erstelle den Thread in der Hoffnung euch helfen zu können. Wie? Ich versuche euch das meiste was in einer .rez ist zu finden. Wie? So! ATTACH_M: Models für Gesichts Accessories ATTACH_T: Texturen für Gesichts Accessories ATTRIBUTES: Verschlüsselte Text Files. Derzeit nicht nutztbar wegen dämlichen Format (eh nichts wichtiges) CHARS_M_BODY: Alle Brust - Fuß Modele (also die ltb Dateien) CHARS_M_FACE: Alle Gesichts & Haar Modele CHARS_M_HEAD: Alle Kopf Modelle
You Wanna Start LoL ?
07/11/2011 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
hi guys, if ur new and want to play League of Legends.. i would be really happy if u would sign up with my link.. if u reach lvl 5 i can get reward :) would be very glad Greetz BumShiKo
Anyone wanna start a server with me ?
11/04/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey evreyone im looking for someone if want to start a shaiya pserver i just need something to host it Post here or pmme