Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offgamers -> NEVER AGAIN THOSE SCAMMING COMPANY

Discussion on Offgamers -> NEVER AGAIN THOSE SCAMMING COMPANY within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offgamers -> NEVER AGAIN THOSE SCAMMING COMPANY

Offgamers -> NEVER AGAIN

Waited now 6 Days for a Delivery , each day i heard the same , each hour they said me the agents are login in now , each day i let stalls open for what ? for nothing coz i waited 6 days for nothing

and the best is .. you have to pay the refund charge , because of Offgamers inability to do their jobs , for everyone that wait now at Offgamers since days for Delivery , happy waiting more and more days you will hear each day the same **** from them and gain nothing ....

so , for now , someone will have a site they know how to do the job and know the business coz Offgamers donīt know it ..

but Please , a site that have nothing to do with Offgamers
Old 09/11/2009, 13:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
first of all dont trust anyone and only trust a site if someone else bought gold/silks from there so -.-
Old 09/11/2009, 13:30   #3

i thought i can trust them coz i ordered 2 yrs ago from them , but i see ... that Company is now like some other companys ..

some other can say me how to get the money back from moneybookers ?!
i already wrote them the details about those thing , paypal is easy to get this money back but moneybookers ?!
Old 09/11/2009, 14:57   #4

HaHaHa, I hope they scammed you & you wont get your money back.
Maybe this will teach you to not buy Gold.
Old 09/11/2009, 15:10   #5

uhm why didn't u bought on thepowerlevel or goldceo ....-.-
Old 09/11/2009, 15:21   #6

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfan2 View Post
uhm why didn't u bought on thepowerlevel or goldceo ....-.-
exactly dont feel sorry for people buying from non popular companies.
masterfan im mad i sold you my ecsro acccount ^^
Old 09/11/2009, 15:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tstormie View Post
Offgamers -> NEVER AGAIN

Waited now 6 Days for a Delivery , each day i heard the same , each hour they said me the agents are login in now , each day i let stalls open for what ? for nothing coz i waited 6 days for nothing

and the best is .. you have to pay the refund charge , because of Offgamers inability to do their jobs , for everyone that wait now at Offgamers since days for Delivery , happy waiting more and more days you will hear each day the same **** from them and gain nothing ....

so , for now , someone will have a site they know how to do the job and know the business coz Offgamers donīt know it ..

but Please , a site that have nothing to do with Offgamers
Never had any trouble with them, they deliver fast you sure your payment was done? you can all see it in your account information.
Old 09/11/2009, 15:59   #8

iam sure my payment was done , payd via credit card and they wrote me a mail 20minutes later that the gold will be delivered , but each day i heard the same that the supplier login now and will deliver , each day waiting hours
you want see my email folder with emails from them as i submissed those **** face to face submission link ? its full of them

and Low_Riders , shut your mouth k ?
your answers are allways like a lil kid , we know you are the best and you have the only best build in the game , so shut up

@masterfan

as i said i ordered some years ago from offgamers and had no problems with them , why i didnīt ordered from thepowerlevel ? i asked them how much they have in stock and they had only 300m so i ordered from offgamers -> a big fault i know
Old 09/11/2009, 17:17   #9

Received Thanks: 1,472
simply stupid
why would u buy from some offgamers site? i never even heard of them
u gotta find some bullshit company, which noone has ever heard of and which never had any feedback
how about u just go to the and buy from there
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2009, 19:01   #10

Quote:
we know you are the best and you have the only best build in the game
What does my Build have to do with your Fail ?
But thanks anyways, I know Im the best.
Old 09/11/2009, 19:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
What does my Build have to do with your Fail ?
But thanks anyways, I know Im the best.
How can you be the best.... if im the best?
Old 09/11/2009, 19:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
How can you be the best.... if im the best?
He said Im the best, so Im the best.
Old 09/11/2009, 21:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
simply stupid
why would u buy from some offgamers site? i never even heard of them
u gotta find some bullshit company, which noone has ever heard of and which never had any feedback
how about u just go to the and buy from there
as i said i already ordered from them 2 years ago , and as you read some other here order from them too , and you mean no one knows offgamers only because of they donīt spam the citys with " buy from us " msgīs ?
and i already said why i didnīt ordered from thepowerlevel , i asked them if they have those amount on stock and they didnīt had it only 300m so i ordered from offgamers like i did 2 yrs ago , you understand ?!

who is already member at goldceo ?
so i can set him up as referer for my order there , dunno what he get maybe some % or such things
Old 09/11/2009, 21:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
He said Im the best, so Im the best.
But im at least 100% sure that im the best, so it must of been a typo. Low_Riders - cocobro, so similar...
Old 09/11/2009, 21:33   #15

Quote:
as i said i already ordered from them 2 years ago , and as you read some other here order from them too , and you mean no one knows offgamers only because of they donīt spam the citys with " buy from us " msgīs ?
and i already said why i didnīt ordered from thepowerlevel , i asked them if they have those amount on stock and they didnīt had it only 300m so i ordered from offgamers like i did 2 yrs ago , you understand ?!

who is already member at goldceo ?
so i can set him up as referer for my order there , dunno what he get maybe some % or such things

goldceo and thepowerlevel are the same company bro. And they will have more stock, they jst dont let you take more then 300m on first order. If i ask them how much they have its props more then they wud tell you...

I jst asked how much is in my server an they said 1000M. So they props got around that figure in ur server, obviously not definately... but ya no wht i mean ^^