Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock/Cleric or Warlock/Bard?!

Discussion on Warlock/Cleric or Warlock/Bard?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/11/2009, 19:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisDaniel View Post
warlock/cleric = lot of sps. And you will hate running slowly..
lol when you own as much as warlock/cleric does you won't care for speed at all ^^ besides speed you can buy
and if you only take RD, bless, healing cycle and holy.. then your cleric sub doesn't have to cost all that much sp,also you can save a lot of sp by not taking the debuffs that hit multiple targets and only take the ones that hit one target. with all that stripped you need about 1,3m for lvl 100 which is kinda normal imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol
If you can afford the sp go warlock/cleric
if you want to focus more on warlock go warlock/bard
if you want to bot it i would def. go warlock/bard and simply use bard attack skills to bot.
my 80 warlock/cleric grinds solo at 81 mobs in jang cave and does fine
they made a share party to plvl some low lvl's the other day near my spot... never died in about 48h.

and further more...I doubt a bard without RD or healing can survive solo'ing at same lvl mobs. although i never tried
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2009, 22:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStar_ View Post
lol when you own as much as warlock/cleric does you won't care for speed at all ^^ besides speed you can buy
and if you only take RD, bless, healing cycle and holy.. then your cleric sub doesn't have to cost all that much sp,also you can save a lot of sp by not taking the debuffs that hit multiple targets and only take the ones that hit one target. with all that stripped you need about 1,3m for lvl 100 which is kinda normal imo

my 80 warlock/cleric grinds solo at 81 mobs in jang cave and does fine
they made a share party to plvl some low lvl's the other day near my spot... never died in about 48h.

and further more...I doubt a bard without RD or healing can survive solo'ing at same lvl mobs. although i never tried
Thanks man, you advice was very helpful