Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TSRO] Grinding or Questing?

Discussion on [TSRO] Grinding or Questing? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
[TSRO] Grinding or Questing?

Dont know what I should do, questing or grinding, wich is the best for a wizard? Which option would bring me to a higher level fast?
Old 09/05/2009, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just pick some mobs to grind on and look for a quest for those mobs...kinda kills 2 birds with one stone.
Old 09/05/2009, 01:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
if you realy want to level up fast. join partys around your level and go kill mobs about 6-10 levels higher than you. look for quests that are associated with the mobs ur killing. thats the quickest way to level.
and somtimes i know it is hard to find partys. but thats because Fable only party with thier own guild or union and isolate thier selfs from the rest of the server. so you have to find partys with other people.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tsro] How do you convert sbot scripts to be usable for the free clientless tsro bot?
08/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
^^ title says it all :mofo: Coz it doesnt work directly, they say you have to edit it still(both town and train script). Can anyone do a step by step guide on how to convert sbot scripts?:)
Questing in NA
06/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
for some reason in mercury for cabal NA i cant turn in my quest...like it go to the corresponding npc and when i click on the last screen...nothing happens anyone have any idea y? bug maybe? i didnt do any of the quest and im lvl 50+ and now im trying to do them to get the port lux map piece and the very first quest "something about a missing expedition"..and when i try to turn in nothing happens...
Questing Vs Botting
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
i have a question...since alot of stuff evolves around questing in this game like getting combo lvl1 and people (like me) like to bot to have more free time how would we be able to get the required quests done......(not trying to be lazy) but is there a site i can go to or anyone have the important quests that need to be done like the combo level 1...i cant seem to be able to find combo lvl 2 since i bot and level quickly and have IRL stuff to do
Grinding oder Questing???
08/14/2005 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Ich weiß dumme Frage aber....' border='0' alt='Ich weiß dumme Frage aber....' /> So ich wollte das mal wissen weil ich beim Questen nicht besonders schnell weiter komme! Und was ist Grinden überhaupt genau??? Outsh das gibt ärger :hm: da es ne frage ist, verschiebe ich diesen thread mal ins main