The patch contains the content for the new 105 areas. They may not be updating the game to the 105 content but surely added the stuff to the data.pk2 and etc. You can tell by looking at the update bar. It mentions the new map, "Alexandria"
The patch contains the content for the new 105 areas. They may not be updating the game to the 105 content but surely added the stuff to the data.pk2 and etc. You can tell by looking at the update bar. It mentions the new map, "Alexandria"
Yea I am guessing your right, I am gonna try to zoomhack to it when update's are done xD
Update is going pretty slow.. must be big. I hope it is 105 cap stuff that might mean it's coming out soon. Though it'll still be at least a year till I get anywhere near that high. -.- But it'd still be cool to see the new stuff
I keep on getting an error once i finish updating, update failed with error_code7, its suggesting i dont have sro_client, when infact i do, and everytime it does this i have to restart the updating to get this same answer, Update failed with error_code[7]. Please respond.
tsro update error 09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies Hi all,
I installed the game but when I try to do the update, I get this error =S
http://img.rock-hosting.com/img/afafqqq2wj.jpg
Why i cant update TSRO ? 09/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies when finish update an error appear? some body know how can i fix it?
Tsro dont update 08/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Hi i got a problem my tsro dont update
first i get this error
than this
TSRO Update 07/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies * i dont know to speak english very good !
* the problem is : i download the tsro and the update dont up ! its become to 81% and write errock 4 ! can some one give me the tsro update( patch ) ? i thing its v1.170 ! Thanks to helpersss !!!!!
TSRO Update 04/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies What is with the new update of TSRO...what is new in this update?:D...