Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tsro] Auto-Buffer-Ress Tool

Discussion on [Tsro] Auto-Buffer-Ress Tool within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tsro] Auto-Buffer-Ress Tool

cauz i play in tSRO with multiclient, i search so called" Auto-Buffer-Ress-Tool"
does know someone this tool?
Old 08/16/2009, 08:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodhawk View Post
cauz i play in tSRO with multiclient, i search so called" Auto-Buffer-Ress-Tool"
does know someone this tool?
lol doubt it....i dont think anyone has that except isro cuz we are the laziest ppl...BTW why do you need all these programs for just play with ur bot lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2009, 17:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dueben View Post
lol doubt it....i dont think anyone has that except isro cuz we are the laziest ppl...BTW why do you need all these programs for just play with ur bot lol.
the bot doesnt work
auto buffer tool i need that ym noob lvl 20 cann buff me and heal me