Once again a proof that you are a noob.
500 Silk + 25 Bonus Silk.
PS:
It works!
525 Silk on my Stallchar
LoL, this Tutorial is awesome.
+9 Weapon, here I come
Sorry for not spending a lot of money on a virtual game, so I don't know the bonus'.
If this should be credit card fraud, which I think it is, u have no idea what you are doing.
Sorry for not spending a lot of money on a virtual game, so I don't know the bonus'.
If this should be credit card fraud, which I think it is, u have no idea what you are doing.
I love how you quickly search something to make me look bad, haha you're so epic.
Btw, Prem+ = 290 silk, not even close to 500.
Now shut up and stop jabbering on things that aren't the matter here. I wasn't even talking to u but u had to start and flame again. Just ignore my posts if iyo I fail so much.
I love how you quickly search something to make me look bad, haha you're so epic.
Btw, Prem+ = 290 silk, not even close to 500.
Now shut up and stop jabbering on things that aren't the matter here. I wasn't even talking to u but u had to start and flame again. Just ignore my posts if iyo I fail so much.
i think you didnt read the tutorial...
You get 525 silks with only 10 euros
but you get 290 silks for 25euros?
lets do the match then:
Riders silk cost each 525 / 10 = 52.5 silks for 1 euro
your silk cost each 290 / 25 = 11.6 silks for 1 euro
so think again before you say something stupid.
so dont tell me now that you dont want to have the silk/euro ratio what rider have now instant of yours
I charged 500 Silk this month FOR FREE without using that method. Soo, who cares? I won't reveal my secret way, just because most guys here ARE IDIOTS, and it would probably be impossible to do it 1 week later. Anyways, in 1/2 weeks your char is banned, the method is patched, and you can expect police to knock in your door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyzzix
I do, but I don't want to get it through credit card fraud.
We both know where this is going xD Seems like these guys don't know the meaning of "Fraud".
EDIT: This thread is going to get locked and the link will be removed. Expect a ban for it xD I'm pretty sure EPVP doesn't support illegal activities such as this. I'll report it now.
He clearly stated that he doesn't know the "bonus" silk you get when charging 500 silk, and that pic is just stupid, since you can get premium with 300 silks (in fact, you can get 2 premiums), and 300 silk doesn't have any bonus. I'm guessing he's not the only noob around here. But atleast he knows how to do simple calculations, heh?
[Tutorial] How to Call Joymax/Anleitung um Joymax anzurufen 08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies Required:
Joymax Phone number : +14084325038
Free Phoning service: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet!
Write your phone number in : "Your Phone Number" and Joymax's one in: "Destination Phone number", now click on Make a Call and you will be connected to them.
Yo123
Nötige Sachen:
Joymax Telefonnummer: +14084325038
Gratis Vermittler: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet!
Joymax Selfowned Servers are crowded because of joymax itself !! 06/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies Hi Guys ,
First of all Some of you already think that Newb chars at constant city and some at donwhang are Joymax's characters .
Some other people claim that joymax can decrease server capacity if they wanna force us to charge premiums .
Well all opinions are respected
But look carefully at this print screen
Joymax Listens To Suggestions ( thanks Joymax ) 06/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies i hate ppl who come in game and start saying bad stuff about my god Allah
so i sent this suggestion to joymax and they granted it after 1 hr, with an emergency inspection
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2258/srobannin gallah.jpg
thanks joymax