It was like that... Yesterday i went to sleep at 4:00 AM and left my char to login , i woke up at 7:00 and still didn't logged in ... so i restarted the client. At 13:00 PM i woke up again... and still didnt log in i was like O_O wtf?! restarted again. then i waited to 17:00 PM and still didnt login ... i restarted again... then at 21:00 PM i restarted again and i started being ****** off... -.- now is almost 4:00 AM ... and i am STILL NOT LOGGED IN.
Neither on mine. My internet connection reaches 16Mb/s (the hired speed is 18), I get ping 10- in some CSS servers, and I can play Silkroad flawlessly with no lags... Even TSro. The only ones that lag for me are the Pservers, but even the best connections lag there lol.
I can keep up botting 1 week in a row, until inspection comes
Oh, and for the guy that said he had 2 words for me... I got only 1 bot connected, probably unlike you, that have 2+ connected to the server. My best goldbot is my mainchar.
Anyways, go ahead, shout out these 2 words, I don't care, and I won't report you for sure. Arguing in the internet is just stupid, I come here to share my opinion, not to flame. I will surely try to fight back if someone questions my opinion, but my main goal here is not to flame.
Neither on mine. My internet connection reaches 16Mb/s (the hired speed is 18), I get ping 10- in some CSS servers, and I can play Silkroad flawlessly with no lags... Even TSro. The only ones that lag for me are the Pservers, but even the best connections lag there lol.
I can keep up botting 1 week in a row, until inspection comes
Oh, and for the guy that said he had 2 words for me... I got only 1 bot connected, probably unlike you, that have 2+ connected to the server. My best goldbot is my mainchar.
+1, same.
Play me on Css, I whoop ya *** ^^ (U got a clan? 5on5?)
Oh, and for the guy that said he had 2 words for me... I got only 1 bot connected, probably unlike you, that have 2+ connected to the server. My best goldbot is my mainchar.
Anyways, go ahead, shout out these 2 words, I don't care, and I won't report you for sure. Arguing in the internet is just stupid, I come here to share my opinion, not to flame. I will surely try to fight back if someone questions my opinion, but my main goal here is not to flame.
Oh , for the guy who called me "the guy", what does having a char or 100 have to do with my comment ? this thread is about ppl who are having hard time loging in , who cant login for DAYS, which i'm one of , u can't break like that saying "i have prem , i never get DCed" , what you teasing us with ur tongue out or something ? stop acting like a douche.
and wth is "I will surely try to fight back if someone questions my opinion, but my main goal here is not to flame", sounds like a ******.
Oh , for the guy who called me "the guy", what does having a char or 100 have to do with my comment ? this thread is about ppl who are having hard time loging in , who cant login for DAYS, which i'm one of , u can't break like that saying "i have prem , i never get DCed" , what you teasing us with ur tongue out or something ? stop acting like a douche.
and wth is "I will surely try to fight back if someone questions my opinion, but my main goal here is not to flame", sounds like a ******.
kthx ****** bai.
I have a prem because people with 10 clients don't let me log in. Blame the goldbots all you want, you might be right, but when you bot 10 chars, you can't say ****. You can't complain about people having premium, you can't complain for others loggin in 10+ chars. Is that clear?
@Fyzzix: My team is from Portugal, I'd like to play with you, but I doubt it's gonna work out for you or me, because we are on the other side of the planet... We would get 200 ping+
Record You Pvp Easily For One Continously Hour With That Record Tool . 08/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies hello Guys ..
Today We Have A ProGram To Record an Open Video To Your Desktop Up To 1 Countinously Hour
Uses : Record Any Pvp & Uniques HuntinG & Alchemy ..
The ProGram Is So Easy And Not Have Heavy Process ,, Its Simple And Easy ..
Pictures :
How many time do you take to login WITHOUT PREMIUM 01/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 60 Replies brought this old thread up because im interesting and its a fun thread
post server and time you do for logging in (and maybe login server like .30)
My record is 2 hours with server 30
Login-Time at private? 09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies Hey all,
how much time do I need, to login on a private server? is there always a free spot? or is it same as normal silkroad?