Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant choose about wiz

Discussion on Cant choose about wiz within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant choose about wiz

Who's better for boting bard or cleric? i need leveler without buying some good gear with + (at low lv till 8d), like starting lvling on new server without any support. Please help, i need to choose
Old 08/06/2009, 11:02   #2

With a wizard/cleric u can survive if u are in low lvls wihout a good gear with bless recovery division and holy word/spell but it always dies a lot in active moobs (sometimes wizard/cleric die reaching the spot while casts buffs) and need to buy drugs or speed scrolls otherwise is too slow.
With wizard/bard u dont die when u reach the spot because of noise but u have a problem with giants but is really nice in monsters without giants or champs (maongs, flowers, ujigis, penon warriors, sonars, bone soldiers,...). Wizard/bard needs to be in monsters lower then wizard/cleric
Advice: Go wizard/Bard, bot in low lvl moobs and dont buy npc set. from lvl 52+ try buy a nice set or u will die a lot
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 11:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROBruxo View Post
With a wizard/cleric u can survive if u are in low lvls wihout a good gear with bless recovery division and holy word/spell but it always dies a lot in active moobs (sometimes wizard/cleric die reaching the spot while casts buffs) and need to buy drugs or speed scrolls otherwise is too slow.
With wizard/bard u dont die when u reach the spot because of noise but u have a problem with giants but is really nice in monsters without giants or champs (maongs, flowers, ujigis, penon warriors, sonars, bone soldiers,...). Wizard/bard needs to be in monsters lower then wizard/cleric
Advice: Go wizard/Bard, bot in low lvl moobs and dont buy npc set. from lvl 52+ try buy a nice set or u will die a lot
thanks , but *** ****... i dont have vigors to dont die at giants, pt mobs
Old 08/06/2009, 11:47   #4

i have wizz/bard 80lwl its good for boting i selling it for $