Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

capture the flag time

Discussion on capture the flag time within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
capture the flag time

i want to play capture the flag again but i never know when it starts i already looked on the whole internet and the joymax silkroad site say 4:00 and 16:00 o'clock silkroad standart time but its somehow wrong... please help me if anybody knows the times when capture the flag starts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
capture flag
05/13/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
20 mın wın / lose and fınısed and dont teleport zone?
Capture the Flag
02/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hello Capture the Flag minimum 16 player teleport.i need minimum 8 player teleport for where change need?
any Guide how can i edit Capture the flag Time
10/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
hello bro can any one make small guide video or pic how can i edit time Capture the Flag and Fortress war cuz i tried to edit it but not work waiting help
Capture the Flag Bug
12/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
So today I wanted to join at Capture the Flag. When I get started there is a freaking lvl 88 guy in oposite team and I am only lvl 42. He's buffing his team with Swing march 2. Here's Screenshot: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/930/strangegi8. th.jpg He hit like 44k dmg on me :( Feel free to coment on this!
Capture the Flag ?????
02/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Warum kann ich mich net bei event so ok anmelden ??? kann mir jemand helfen auf dem ganzen server alexander hatts gesponnen-.-