Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BSObj Plugin error

Discussion on BSObj Plugin error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BSObj Plugin error

I get this message when i start up SRO, please help D:

I think it has something to do with my pk2 files because i downloaded one from this site, so can anyone post the reguler pk2 file here and have a mod approve it?
Old 08/01/2009, 22:37   #2

This error actually occures if you start sro with a bot, before you updated your sro client.
But it would be quite useful if you'd give us some more infos, like:
Since when do you have this error?
Are you using any bot? If yes, does it work with the original client?
Do you have the newest sro version?
Old 03/17/2012, 09:13   #3

thnk iDOnt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BSObj plugin error
12/26/2014 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
i get this error http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/34084/2000529156 065442921_rs.jpg"]http://http://aycu05.websho ts.com/image/34084/2000529156065442921_rs.jpg any idea wut 2 do bout it? i did load game and everything right i guess..sro starts loading and that error pops up -.-'
How to fix BSObj Plugin!!
01/16/2014 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
When i launch silkroad launcher, i get a message saying "BSObj Plugin error, cant create file transfer manager..maybe pack file corrupted or someone is already accessing it now.. try a few minutes later.." Does anyone know wat to do, this only happens after the weekly update!!:mad: Does anyone have any idea on wat to do? It maybe has something to do with not being admin, any thoughts on that?
what is this?? " BSObj PLUGIN "
08/10/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
how 2 fix this thing? error is like this cant create file transfer manager! maybe pack file corrupted or someone is already accessing it now try a few minutes later....
BSObj PLUGIN! :(
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i got a problem when i open zszc it sais BSObj Plugin error, and i fotgot the rest, it was like maybe some one is trying to accecs it right now......try again later. people tell me the updrate it, open the legit sro. i cant open laucncher so i opened to exe, and it sais "please execute silkroad.exe, PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BSObj file transfer Error
03/14/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
Close your Bot \ Game and Follow these instructions: Download Easter-Softmod and iSRO bot 1.54 here Extract iSRO bot, and copy Softmod files to your Silkroad dir Open silkroad.exe and let it update , when it finish updating close it Copy softmod files to your Silkroad dir again (Rename sro_client.exe to Sro_Client.exe .. dunno if its important.. but still)