Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast lvling with Sbot lvl82 bow

Discussion on Fast lvling with Sbot lvl82 bow within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast lvling with Sbot lvl82 bow

Hi guys,
I didnt play Silkroad Online for about 5 month from now. I want to start again and as WE ALL KNOW without botting it will take years, if it even is possible.
So i have still my lvl82 bow and wanted to use sbot to lvl up faster.

Before I used to get lvled (taxi and pretty well guilde with lots of lvl 120 chars, but i got kicked of course for not playing like half a year). But now i want to start lvling only by botting.
Is that still fast enough? How long will it take me to lvl up to 100/101 (3-5gap)?

I really hope u can help me.

Yours,
belal
Old 11/02/2013, 12:02   #2

you dont need gap, because of the halloween event right now, and you get SP tickets from it,... and its better to make a new character, you get a lot of free item mall stuff... (usefull for leveling)

but if oyu really want it fast, then invest into some pandora boxes and 100% exp scroll and get a lvl 120 wizz to kill the pandora mobs and you can hit 101 in a few hours.

but if you level alone and made a new char that gets free prem plus and all the other scrolls and such u can lvl up in 2 months (botting 24/7)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2013, 13:38   #3

thx, really nice tips! I have prem+, because of reaching lvl 80..
So, is it good if I remain my bow char if I:
-buy some pandora boxes (how many do u think and how much does one cost?)
-use prem+
-get a wizz lvl 120 e.g. by reconnecting to my old guilde
-(take part at event)

I think i can manage this, if it is not too expensive

Edit: i am on cetus server
Old 11/02/2013, 13:56   #4

Well, the costs depend on the server a little. On Corvus server they cost around 180-200M (stack of 10 pandoras)

I took me lv1 to lv93 = 3hours with 1000% exp scroll and premium plus, so quite fast

and for the event jus thost free ongs so the event mobs spawn a lot and collect the event boxes 24/7 then excahnge and get tons of SP, got 500k in 1day on a new char
Old 11/02/2013, 14:22   #5

would u help me if i start on ur server ?
i would buy about 40-50 Pandora boxes (is that enough?) max. 100
Old 11/03/2013, 10:23   #6

well, i could get you a wizz to kill and sell you pandoras
Old 11/07/2013, 19:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikarim View Post
Well, the costs depend on the server a little. On Corvus server they cost around 180-200M (stack of 10 pandoras)

I took me lv1 to lv93 = 3hours with 1000% exp scroll and premium plus, so quite fast

and for the event jus thost free ongs so the event mobs spawn a lot and collect the event boxes 24/7 then excahnge and get tons of SP, got 500k in 1day on a new char
is there a 1000% exp scrool now?? O.o

how much it cost? Quitted since the end of cap 90 ... but gone to privates, was wondering to return to isro, but the game changed a lot and mostly everyone quitted =/

Was from Aege... now is called Hydrus, didn't even downloaded yet, can anyone tell me if it's worth to play it again?
Old 11/07/2013, 23:50   #8

Yes there are 1000% exp scroll for quite a while now. There are two kinds of 1k% exp scrolls, ones you can use between lv1-50 which cost 5silk, and lv50-100 which are 25silk

If it s worth playing? -Well, dunno; I just play(bot) because i run in in the background while i play other games,... but the servers are quite empty, only half the populaton it used to be...

And sro2 will also come soon(ish), so... ye, if its worth it, its up to you to decide. But i can tell, you its not as fun as it was till lv100 cap!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 15:05   #9

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I don't see the point in capping, you'll leave your bot on (every day for 1-2 years) you'll reach 130, then what? You'll have no community to talk to, no guilds etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 17:09   #10

I'm downloading just to check how's the game going, but I have one question...

I had 2 chars in Aege, when they changed the serve to Hydrus, have they wiped the accounts? or I'll still have the chars I used to have?

Edit: nvm gonna find out soon ... 3 mins to finish the download :P
Old 11/09/2013, 09:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I don't see the point in capping, you'll leave your bot on (every day for 1-2 years) you'll reach 130, then what? You'll have no community to talk to, no guilds etc
Yep, thats mainly the problem, but im still having my bot on cuz i have quite a big/active guild/union, and a few of my local friends are playing...