Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SRO2] Change to English

Discussion on [SRO2] Change to English within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 650
[SRO2] Change to English

Now all who got the Client can help us all to change from Chinesse to English?? Its possible, or not??

Like be a BOSS
Old 11/01/2013, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
Yes it's possibly, however you'll need to translate everything in the client yourself. Unfortunately a big part of the text is actually saved in images; so you'll need a native chinese speaker, somebody to edit the images, and the correct tools.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2013, 17:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,002
for? afaik sro2 will get an international version later (End of the year? spring 2014?) so when ppl are done, its for nothing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help to change to English with 9d Russia
11/04/2012 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
Link to 9d Russia I replaced NDTEXTDB_RS.XSD with NDTEXTDB_US.XSD from GameCampus and changed the name back to NDTEXTDB_RS.XSD but the game client still displaying garbage text. Is there a way to see English properly on 9d Russia? I'm currently at level 17. It looks like the server is set at x2 Exp, at least x3 skill, and x3 drop rate. The reason I want to play is because of the new UNCAPPED damage as in here HD Nuker Grind in Icy - YouTube
is there a working bot SW SRO2???
02/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i wasnt playing for a long time and now iam back is there a free dbbot realesed and can someone give me it to download??? tnx....:rolleyes:
change language to english
11/05/2010 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
hello there is there any patch or something to change the language from french to english? thx
SWorld Sro2
04/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Anyone can tell me were i find or buy an acc for Sworld 2 Pm-Me pls thx:)
[How To] Change VN to English
08/22/2009 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
First Download This: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service And save it to desktop... Then run your launcher fully after its done...dont touch the game start button lol... Now go to your 9dragons Folder..which should be.. C:/Program Files/9dragons... Once in there..head to your Data folder C:/Program Files/9dragons/Data..