Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What Pure-STR build is good for PvE

Discussion on What Pure-STR build is good for PvE within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What Pure-STR build is good for PvE

Note I play on SRO-R severs, so that may change your ideals because they have changed things due to skills and so on.

So I want to ask the community something strange. I want a build that i can play and enjoy Pve, i tried playing wizard, but when i try to play Forgotten world i get killed, i played pure-str bow and it takes me 3 hours to get though the one star dungeons being solo. (Geesh I Must suck))I want to wait till i am 120 to do jobs, or to do pvp. But i don't want to die so much, wiz are way to weak and i can't kill anything as a bow in the forgotten world.

I've looked up 2h warrior, warrior/cleric. Glave, Blade whatever I am lost and need help.

Thanks!
Old 10/27/2013, 20:11   #2

For PVE I would prefer a bower or if you want euro char take rogue/cleric. But firstly you need a good set before going to Forgotten world alone or just get a party, it's simple as that. GL !!
Old 10/28/2013, 11:33   #3

Blade/Glavie pure Str with good Set Good Weapon high crit.
Old 10/28/2013, 11:46   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Bower is the best class for PvE. Has good range, high defense and medium damage. You can also tank many mobs with their skills.