Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ QUESTION ] Bot pervertion system of Joymax

Discussion on [ QUESTION ] Bot pervertion system of Joymax within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ QUESTION ] Bot pervertion system of Joymax

Hello guys , you know about this new **** , what is Joymax preparing for us neh . the question is :

What do you think about this ? will they ban Silk bot users too ?

ty for answers enjoy
Old 07/25/2009, 14:09   #2

They will never ban Botters because they bring money !

But they can ban gold botters but there is too many ...
Old 07/25/2009, 14:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
Its just a joke.
Old 07/25/2009, 14:53   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
It will only last as long as the GNGWC is occuring.They`ll remove it after or delay it so that they will never add the bot protection.
Old 07/25/2009, 16:01   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
It will only last as long as the GNGWC is occuring.They`ll remove it after or delay it so that they will never add the bot protection.
+1
Old 07/25/2009, 19:45   #6

ok ,thx
Old 07/26/2009, 06:31   #7

i don't think joymax really cares about gold botters, or just normal botters. THEY MADE AN AUTO LOG IN SYSTEM FOR *** SAKE! we all know gold botters flood the servers making it almost impossible to log in. So when you do log in, you get sick of it and buy premium which is a good...$15 or so, the botters are joymax's way of making money. the thousands of silkroad players that get sick of the hours waiting to log in cause of the massive gold bot line, usually buy premium.

the funny thing is, joymax lies about their server size ^^ they say they can hold 5000 people, when its only 3500.

its pretty ridicules how the asains that made the game, are willing to do almost anything to make money off a crappy game. I don't even know why i play it ^^
Old 07/26/2009, 17:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy14 View Post
i don't think joymax really cares about gold botters, or just normal botters. THEY MADE AN AUTO LOG IN SYSTEM FOR *** SAKE! we all know gold botters flood the servers making it almost impossible to log in. So when you do log in, you get sick of it and buy premium which is a good...$15 or so, the botters are joymax's way of making money. the thousands of silkroad players that get sick of the hours waiting to log in cause of the massive gold bot line, usually buy premium.

the funny thing is, joymax lies about their server size ^^ they say they can hold 5000 people, when its only 3500.

its pretty ridicules how the asains that made the game, are willing to do almost anything to make money off a crappy game. I don't even know why i play it ^^
sorry for being off-topic but who the hell said silkroad has 5000 players slots? and for not being totally off-topic i can say that until now i boted continuously 2 chars without silk and one with silk, none of them got banned.
Old 07/28/2009, 07:33   #9

Check this out.

To everyone who says "SILKROAD MADE LOGIN IMPOSSIBLE!!!!"

You CLEARLY never tried logging in without hacks in either of the previous system, tho why the hell would you (especially on this forum lol), at least in this one you can go afk. So idk if that's a money-making scam or what cuz it's making playing sro with no hacks and no silk possible O.o

If anything they may block clientless login =/