Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a solution to autologin programme

Discussion on a solution to autologin programme within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up a solution to autologin programme

i have read some posts about this autologin programme
what is the problem?????? ((i cant log in although i left it alot of hours))
lets say 200 people are trying to login in the same time and 2 of them have pressed enter in the same exact time the following will happen ::
one of the 2 people will log in eventually and the other will be transfered to a list where you will never log in to the server and this is why somepeople cant log in wasting hours and hours just remmeber once you have transfered to infinty list you will never ever log into the server unless u did the following:
1. press exit every 15 or 30min if u never got in the server.... and reopen the game again

2.keep checking if the game requesting your confirmation or not ... if not exit and reopen the game
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Programme] Gegner´s Programme
09/11/2010 - Coding Releases - 1 Replies
Hallo Community heute möchte ich mal viele Programme von mir vorstellen ;) 1. Programm Gegner´s Multitool http://www5.pic-upload.de/27.08.10/hc9rvd93u5rr.p ng http://www5.pic-upload.de/27.08.10/2mteveirxd8d.p ng http://www5.pic-upload.de/27.08.10/ab2sq7shrnnj.p ng
[Solution] 1.4 Bypass Solution
11/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Please note this is just 1 solution to get this to work. Put all files wherever *I suggest puttin all into Bin folder directly* SETTING UP DEP SETTINGS Go to Control Panel Find System Icon *usually have to click Classic View* Click on Advanced System Properties on the left hand side Then Click the Advanced tab *may already be on this tab* Then click Settings in the Performance area
[Autologin] New autologin for SBOT => log12project
10/06/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 66 Replies
Hey guys ! First , i hopes that there is the right section and that im allowed to post thats ... anyway its only to shar a nice tool ive found ! So... A friend gave me a link for an autologin named log12 As i know the firsts versions comes out somes weeks ago Ive tried it and its working fine for me !
a solution to autologin programme
07/18/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi guys i have read on a site a good solution for this autologin problem what is the problem?????? ((i cant log in although i left it alot of hours)) lets say 200 people are trying to login in the same time and 2 of them have pressed enter in the same exact time the following will happen :: one of the 2 people will log in eventually and the other will be transfered to a list where you will never log in to the server and this is why somepeople cant log in wasting hours and hours...