Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHN OR EU?

Discussion on CHN OR EU? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CHN OR EU?

I'm sorry to post stupid questions once again but, i really cant decide between a build, i was focused on blader OR warrior, i need someone to advice me with what would be better, to bot, pvp, etc...

thanks in advance.
GL

Edit: i also accept other build opinion
Old 07/18/2009, 04:39   #2

imo blader unless you can get some sun robe pieces for your warrior... and if that happens you will most likely beat anybody

why blader? because they are really good at tanking you dont have to buff yourself every second.

but if you wanna job/war go warrior because you will be able to buff your party.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 05:20   #3

btw do you have any other opinions on other builds?
Old 07/18/2009, 07:03   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Warrior / Cleric seems to be the best tanker, but they are much harder to play than a Blader imo, a lot of switching, and takes time to practice and to master

Any other builds, hmm.

Bowmen have got really strong at the 100 cap, they are for me very fun to play, but they aren't so much the tankers, like a Blader, or Warrior,

So if you want to be the tanker, with not so much killing power compared to a Warrior, go Blader. Both are good builds!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 10:07   #5

I hate euros because of their potion delay. Otherwise they are more powerfull than the CH. On the other hand the Chineese are very well balanced and have no potion delay so you will not die that much. I recommend you full str Glavie as it is easyest to build and easy to play. It beats all chineese on pvp but with Euro you will need a lot of stun to win
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 11:40   #6

Warrior Buff have a good party together while not Blader.
for bot, blader more because respited Pot loading faster than with Europe. if you want to chart a warrior I recommend to make twohanded whereas if you want to create a chart china I recommend a Bow.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 14:57   #7

yea my other char is a bower, e just can decide on my second ^^
im still taking opinions, and thank you all for posting yours
Old 07/18/2009, 15:31   #8

I think warrior/cleric as they are super hard to kill lol... but like said before it takes a lot of practice.. If you suck at the switch and what skills to use when you will die in seconds..
Im 96 and pvped a 94 warrior/cleric who was really skilled and couldnt kill him.. but then again i can kill level 96/97 warrior/clerics easily..
Also i think warrior/cleric will level faster.. as Blader seems 2 be the slowest leveling build of all... but blader are dam hard to kill in pvp aswell although damage can be low...
I personally would choose warrior just because i think there more fun.

Bow is also popular build now, mainly cuz of 2 kd (which is annoyin as hell), lol.

A few warlock builds are poppin up aswell (although not so common compared to others) and if used well can also be very dangerous... but i wouldnt know how to use one well ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 15:46   #9

yea but i guess i suck at switching ( never tryed it... )
so im still kinda confused.

EDIT: any opinion for glavier/spear?
Old 07/18/2009, 20:29   #10

I have asked this question so many times to myself, ....
its really hard...but

i hate euro, cuz of potion delay.... for my mind its easier to play a chinese and the chinese build will always be the BETTER single player char than a euro char....
euro chars always mean, you will have to play in a strong team, then chinese chars are almost beaten....

i think a professional player should use euro chars
and allround players like me, who wanna go jobbing, hunting unique or just plvl some guys should take a chinese build....

euro are stronger than chinese, but there are hard to control, cuz buffs have to be timed
perfectly... if you dont care about buffs, you will always loose, cuz the defense of euro is very low (balanced system to chinese build

CH ::: balanced attack power :::: balanced defence (no potion delay)
EU : overpowered attack power : result: less defence (potion delay)

If you can control low defence power and play in a expierenced team, you can beat
chinese build every time

If you play alone (single player or in a smal team e.g. 3 ppl) and dont care about
the buffing system, the chinese build will be the better choice!

so, most ppl should play chinese....only the experienced player, who want to play
in a strong team should choose the euro forces!
Old 07/18/2009, 22:24   #11

@GoldLion spear at glavie question

For me glavie is always been a fun build an ive played quite a few.. They are all round good.. fast pve.. and strong in pvp. They are a generally fun build (for me) although A LOT of glaviers have changed to bow this cap... wonder why? ^_^

Neva had a spear char but my friend has one level 100 with 98+7 ... says he gets owned every pvp an is now lookin to sell his char lol. I have neva used spear before so better to find someone who has experience in it but personally if you want a int char i would go for s/s.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2009, 10:38   #12

well im going bow and blade, should i take them both 100fire/100ice? i think that would be really cool, but no speed :/ the only thing i wanted from light was really speed for a faster pve!

Edit: how about a force bower?
Old 07/20/2009, 14:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldLion View Post
well im going bow and blade, should i take them both 100fire/100ice? i think that would be really cool, but no speed :/ the only thing i wanted from light was really speed for a faster pve!

Edit: how about a force bower?
I would make blade 100 ice 100 fire... but for bow i wud either do 100 pach / 100 force / 80 light / 20 cold
Or
100 pach / 100 fire / 80 light / 20 cold - Reason for light is that the phantom walk can help a bower out a lot... as they can hit from far range, also Mag att + buff is helpful if you ganna go slightly hybrid STR, or even PURE STR as the mag att on bow is higher then on glavie or blade...
Old 07/20/2009, 18:31   #14

If you got gold go blader .. because after a certain lvl, you lose pretty much gold on each Loop. Warrior/Cleric is great for Wars and Pvp, also very asked in Parties.
Old 07/23/2009, 20:48   #15

Sorry but, ill loose much gold on each loop if i go blader? and warrior? i had to get atleast 2h+1h+shield.. ^^

anyway i want some opinions on Bow/blade builds now ^^