Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R.I.P cSRO

Discussion on R.I.P cSRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/18/2013, 06:09   #76

elite*gold: 0
The official website for csro .
Has nothing to do with the new sro2 .

copyright: Joymax Co., Ltd.. All rights reserved.

2013 licensed and published for China by U1 Game Digital Entertainment (Beijing) Co.,Ltd
Old 10/19/2013, 16:10   #77

This is what i found while looking on my channelll for csro :

*** I miss silkroad online times...so much fun. <3 y'all who were my friends even tho i'll probably not remember any of u atm >.<
Old 11/01/2013, 11:51   #78

.... so nostalgic watching those videos lol
Old 11/21/2013, 17:24   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
This was the best version of sro i've ever played. On iSRO i got maybe only to 99 lvl(without bot) and cSRO was just... amazing and lvling wasn't any problem at all(untill 110). Everything i've done here was epic, I left cSRO cuz of lags not cuz of pservers and when esro got populated and csro was still laggy i sold everything and left. Even 3 months ago I thought about comming back but playing with 300 ping doesn't make any sense at all. R.I.P cSRO aka one of the best version of sro. And also greetings for whole server named Eagle(Div2) and people from Ichor guild. It was so fun.
Tried to open up csro today but it didnt work. Visited this thread then found your post. Thanks a lot for this post I had so many good times on csro I m sad it closed. So I loved to hear you enjoyed it too in our guild Ichor

WhiteLiliom
Thanks
1 User