Actually I think It's better than the old one.
It took me like 5 or 10 min to log in and I'm now able to do other things than keep seeing the screen and pressing enter.
In fact, I just can't believe the PoC on Rev6 was too high yesterday. ^^
It got a bit lower since Rumata publish a new version of his loader which makes me think that many Gold Bots uses it.
Yeah i think this its great to theres always free slots now not like in the pass 4785/3500
now or its like this 3501/3500 or its like this 3478/3500 this its great !
new system is the best i saw populated servers last night.
That has nothing to do with the new login system, it's just that not all the bot versions already worked with the new sro client. I hope you enjoyed it, cuz you wont see it again.
That has nothing to do with the new login system, it's just that not all the bot versions already worked with the new sro client. I hope you enjoyed it, cuz you wont see it again.
And thats why you guys should give this at least a try:
Quote:
Everyone, send this to JOYMAX Email Support:
Quote:
Dear JOYMAX,
Since you updated iSRO with the new Auto Login System its totally impossible to login without Premium.
I am here to ask you if you could remove the Auto Login System because its really annoying to wait 8 or more hours to login my Char.
And please, do not tell me to buy Premium, because I will not, I repeat I will not buy Premium just to be able to Login.
I Quit this Forum And I Quit My Server. [Flaming on emme and tao ;)] 10/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies Hey bitches (emme, tao) wtf did you guys wanted? that i quited this forum?
you guys are destroying this forum! the only thing that you guys can do is flaming on all server that are new! but where are the servers from you guys?
i dont see a server that is made by emme or tao.
the only thing that i wanted is a server, that was the only fucking thing that i wanted!:mad::D
btw a forum is to help ppl and to talk about games i think, when did you guys helped people or talked nice about games...
Who quit? 01/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies Ive wandering...Alot of ppl said they would quit...Alot of ppl said they did quit
So who actually quit playing
I will be the first Name on this list
I quit after the patch with cp's in it and have not logged
back in since
Tq_FTL