Hey! I see a few old members online, so I'll post a quick update (even though we're not quite ready). In the next few days we'll open up a small section for the game . A couple of us have been playing it for the last few months. It's a small, niche game with a lot of problems, so I expect it won't be for most of you. If anyone out there is playing it, though, you can find a home here.
WTT GW Accout for 0x33 or WTB 0x33 Account 06/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Hi Guys im interested in trading a GW Factions Account with an unbanned
0x33 Account,
If nobody wants to trade id like to buy a unbanned 0x33 Account ...
If youre interested write me an E-Mail to [email protected]
I have also ICQ ^^ 467469169 ...
Thanx if somebody wants to trade with me ... ( Im looking since a Year for the Account ... )