Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Script to do the Job Target Trading Jangan to Hotan

Discussion on Script to do the Job Target Trading Jangan to Hotan within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Script to do the Job Target Trading Jangan to Hotan

I need a scrip, to do the job Target trading Jangan to hotan, If you know any page of scripts of silkroad tell me plsss. Tnx for answer me.
Old 08/09/2013, 14:41   #2

what bot are you using? i have one for sbot....but you can easlity make it your self, just do the target trade ones while recording a script meanwhile
Old 08/09/2013, 19:47   #3

elite*gold: 261
With sbot you can also just do current coord in front of hotan and then start outside jangan. Or just record a script once, its not too hard..
If you use phbot you have to make a huge script walk delay in order to get it working..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2013, 19:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooN View Post
With sbot you can also just do current coord in front of hotan and then start outside jangan. Or just record a script once, its not too hard..
If you use phbot you have to make a huge script walk delay in order to get it working..
just starting bot...nah then it will go back inside and use the portals, that doesnt work, for me at least
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2013, 18:17   #5

elite*gold: 261
It do work if you choose "cheapest route" or something like that. Also you can just do a script for sbot if it isnt working.