Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill edit potion

Discussion on Skill edit potion within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill edit potion

How much can I delevel if I buy that ? (28 Silk)
I dunno how that works..

Should be 5 no? But why does it costs 28 silk, what I get as a bonus?
Old 06/18/2009, 13:46   #2

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
5 levels , upgrades of any skill, mastery u added (28 silk)
the bonus is u gain 100%of your sp back while curset hearts give u 80% of sp back

kind regards
Old 06/18/2009, 13:57   #3

elite*gold: 20
Someone write that's it's moved? :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Char/Pet Skill Level Up Potion
12/08/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
This release contains level up potion for 4 skill : Chainchop , Thunder , Lightning and Resurgence . 2 skill for eudemon : Thunder and Lightning.I release only this 6 skill .. u can add another skill on your own ;).U can use this item for event or u can sell it in shop.Please refer to my sample itemtype.dat that i include in this release and add/edit ur itemtype.dat with the same value or the item might not working unless u know what u do :rolleyes: Screenshot ...
Skill edit potion bug guide
09/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hello guys i had tested this bug in isro and its had work b4 now don't know, also in isro u can't trade Skill edit potion here can so dunno u can testi by ur self. 1.Buy 5 Skill edit potion (i thin can work only if u buy from item mall). 2.Dlvl 4skill (4potion) and 1 left. 3.Put thet 1potion to storage. 4.Do teleport from town to town. 5.Go to storage and if bug works in ur storage will be 5 edit potions. :) sorry for bad english :(
hello about the skill edit potion *bug*
03/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i saw the bug works on isro But does it works on sjsro and ecsro ?
(question) how to edit skill force or give another skill force to a job
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i was tried to gave "MAGNETIC NET" >>skill job for PUnisher to ASSaulter. but what i've got is, skill at Assauler job cant be oppened, and the "RAPID LOGIC" >> gLadius skill, exchange to "MAGNETIC NET" but it just the name not even give some efect like the true "MAGNETIC NET"...:confused: could someone give a hint to me for this exchange skillforce, or an explanation it would be good...:p thanx anyway and sory for my bad eng.. :D