Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character stuck in Bandit Fortress

Discussion on Character stuck in Bandit Fortress within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character stuck in Bandit Fortress

I need some help on how to fix this...countless emails to Joymax gone unanswered so far.

Char logs in and dc's but really doesnt log in fully...there is no guild name or friends list, you have one second or less to click on one thing, cant teleport, cant stall, cant do anything except turn on the spot...or get one click off before the char dc's....

Any ideas would be appreciated thnx.
Old 06/15/2009, 04:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiglow View Post
I need some help on how to fix this...countless emails to Joymax gone unanswered so far.

Char logs in and dc's but really doesnt log in fully...there is no guild name or friends list, you have one second or less to click on one thing, cant teleport, cant stall, cant do anything except turn on the spot...or get one click off before the char dc's....

Any ideas would be appreciated thnx.
Have you tried to log in clientless? Via Torque or any other clientless tool?

This sort of D/c is client sided (usually)

And a guide
Old 06/15/2009, 05:22   #3

ok still dc's on log in....anything else i can try except delete???
Old 06/15/2009, 05:53   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiglow View Post
ok still dc's on log in....anything else i can try except delete???
If you call Joymax, and talk to someone that understands English, they will fix it.

00822 420 8854 Ask for someone English xD
Old 06/15/2009, 06:58   #5

same thing happened to guildmates, they died a couple of seconds before war was over, and where respawning back to camp. The loading never ended and where forced to DC, so when they try to log back it happens same thing as u DC right away or after a sec. Sending a bug report was a good move of u, my guildmates did same. both got unstuck after server inspection and spawn at town.
Old 06/15/2009, 08:05   #6

i already saw a how to get your char unstuck guide, let me search for it again

edit : was fast ^^ here you are sir ^^
Old 06/15/2009, 14:14   #7

Thank You aaaaze i saw that one too and been trying those tricks since fw ended still nothing.
Soriano gives me hope that they will fix it...and this number might become handy ^.^
Old 06/16/2009, 14:25   #8

Ok so after 5 hrs server inspec the thing isnt changed at all...i had a friend who retired from sro who for kicks hacked a guild and gave us level 5 status in a day.....what i want to know is can anyone recommend a way i can change the master of the guild from the bugged char or add authorities so i can get members to use withdraw.
You guys are the experts cmon!!
Old 06/16/2009, 19:25   #9

send again a bug report to joymax, and make sure add some details like
character name, server, x and y and the name of the location where the char is stuck, don't send them ID or pass. Hopefully they will reset spawn point.

To bad they didn't solve your problem. We all know what is joymax style, another unsatisfied customer in their list.