Today i joint tSRO, it has no lag, till lv42 u get sos weapons for free, u can kill uniques when u have their lvl bcuz taiwan people wont go on hunting for low uniques, it has no gold bots and no scammers, its very cool and enjoyable :P
So, guys, come and join me and some more people on tSRO, we're making a guild and etc, for fun playing :P
To join it, just search for a guide on guides section.
from pots marchant
1lvl - take 1 lvl ur build sos wep
5lvl - x20 100% speed scrolls
8lvl - 8lvl sos wep
10lvl - 3x - 100% exp and sp scrolls for 1h
16lvl - 16lvl sos wep
20lvl - 3x - 100% exp and sp scrolls for 1h
24lvl - 24lvl sos wep
30lvl - 100% exp sp scrolls , dont know how much , and i think u get 150% exp scrolls
Last sos gun taking at lvl 42 , and make quests , becouse u'll get good rewards ...
Like this one .... : Get 600 chakji eyes , and u will get reverse scroll... sell him for like 1mil.
Press thanks if i helped
Yeah, only ****** filled foreign players who bot, raise gold bot armies, bot some more, more gold bots, plevel subs, staller subs, inflate the prices so that the old prices where 5-10mil for 98 weapon is gone soon, fill up the server, **** of the taiwanese.
All because you wan't to beat others in levels instead of play the game casually.
A big **** you to the multi-character botters who are too stupid to manage or make money with one character, and then who flood server with dozens of little-me's because of their greed, so really.... *raises finger*
Yeah, only ****** filled foreign players who bot, raise gold bot armies, bot some more, more gold bots, plevel subs, staller subs, inflate the prices so that the old prices where 5-10mil for 98 weapon is gone soon, fill up the server, **** of the taiwanese.
All because you wan't to beat others in levels instead of play the game casually.
A big **** you to the multi-character botters who are too stupid to manage or make money with one character, and then who flood server with dozens of little-me's because of their greed, so really.... *raises finger*
Non Taiwanese high level people are starting to steal uniques....
Yeah, only ****** filled foreign players who bot, raise gold bot armies, bot some more, more gold bots, plevel subs, staller subs, inflate the prices so that the old prices where 5-10mil for 98 weapon is gone soon, fill up the server, **** of the taiwanese.
All because you wan't to beat others in levels instead of play the game casually.
A big **** you to the multi-character botters who are too stupid to manage or make money with one character, and then who flood server with dozens of little-me's because of their greed, so really.... *raises finger*
A big **** you to the multi-character botters who are too stupid to manage or make money with one character, and then who flood server with dozens of little-me's because of their greed, so really.... *raises finger*
Welcome on epvpers.de. You should join silkroadforums.com or something if you want to cry about bots.
guys i am thinking of joining TSRO...but is there a good guild with active ppl? cuz i want to join =]!!!! I hope that the xp party here is much more FUN than the ******* isro!!...so if there is a guild of english ppll ACTIVE..tell me and i join xDD
I played on the "M" server for a bit last night. It's cool, no traffic, no lags or delays when moving or charging skills (despite of what some people were claiming).
It's like a better, less crowded, free of goldbots version of iSRO.
I'll be grinding for a bit, if you want to hit me up PM Meshuggah.
guys i am thinking of joining TSRO...but is there a good guild with active ppl? cuz i want to join =]!!!! I hope that the xp party here is much more FUN than the ******* isro!!...so if there is a guild of english ppll ACTIVE..tell me and i join xDD
[TSRO] Picture of your char in tsro. 09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies Wanted to start this theard to see other people's char lol..
here's mine:
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4049/sro200909 0615161786.jpg
PS: Lvl20 Rogue (dagger)
Parties & community in tSRO 08/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies Yes, I know, another tSRO noob topic :facepalm:
But I just had to ask before I download the game, how good is the Euro parties in tSRO?
And the community in general, will I find lots of active English-speaking Euro players? or will everyone be like ] ?
Because I remember about a year back I used to play cSRO and there was no Euro parties around, I had to grind alone or just give up and plvl like everyone, which really takes the fun out of the game...even if I get a bot..it will still...
[Tsro] Downloading Tsro 08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Hello, some of my friends moved to tSro and they say it's great, so I want to give it a shot.
I followed the guide to reg. But now my problem is downloading . I got this from the site .
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1524/downloadert .th.jpg
But it's always stuck at 0%. Anyone can help out please ?