Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Testosterone Loader

Discussion on Help with Testosterone Loader within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with Testosterone Loader

Hi all, well I have a BIG problem with this loader, I wanna log with redirect Ip so I could bot a char, but when I click Launch the game start as I haven't clicked Redirect Ip... the only way I found to bot is patch my sro but that doesn't allow me to multiclient... Please I really need help with this.

PD: I'm doind evrything right to start the loader---> 1)Nuconnector 2)Agbot 3)Loader... so it looks that somthing is wrong only with the loader. I already tried reinstalling the game and downloading the loader again, nothing worked.
Old 05/09/2009, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Hi all, well I have a BIG problem with this loader, I wanna log with redirect Ip so I could bot a char, but when I click Launch the game start as I haven't clicked Redirect Ip... the only way I found to bot is patch my sro but that doesn't allow me to multiclient... Please I really need help with this.
well it should work because it works for everyone else

but to resolve ur problem fast , just copy folder of silkroad to another place , patch one to bot , other is non bot

thats all